Gambling sites that have alternative mma?

Stat_Collector

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Betonline
Bovada

What else?

I.E
Cagefury, brave, Lfa , cagewarriors, onefc.

Not ufc , bellator, or PFL

Looking at my bet sheet, 5dimes has had lines on Road to UFC, LFA, KSW, Oktagon, AKA, Invicta, Cage Warriors, DWCS, and CFFC.

Where are you? I think you have said Canada. I’m in Ontario.

Betway has the most MMA Organizations and has live betting many times for it, but their live betting isn’t nearly as good as bet365. Ive been semi limited on it for a while, but it is very inconsistent. It will let me get decent sized bets (for me) most of the time, but stopped allowing me to cash out quite quickly.

My books in order of familiarity and use:
1. Bet365 - I think it is far and away the best except when it limits you.

2. Betway - many different mma organizations and has more types of prop bets. Odds are not typically great.

3. BetMGM - Getting used to it. It has let me do a $1,000 bet (that was my biggest ever - it was on Clarissa Shields Moneyline)

4. DraftKings - Getting used to it, but I find on live boxing their odds seem to remain the same for longer than Bet365 which I find to be an edge. This is the only place I was able to find the Road to UFC bet that you suggested last week at +250. It let me put two bets of $125 each in it (thanks again for that).

I am also interested in who has live betting for boxing with live props (like bet365) and offers many fights (like bet365).

Where are you? I think you have said Canada. I’m in Ontario.

Betway has the most MMA Organizations and has live betting many times for it, but their live betting isn’t nearly as good as bet365. Ive been semi limited on it for a while, but it is very inconsistent. It will let me get decent sized bets (for me) most of the time, but stopped allowing me to cash out quite quickly.

My books in order of familiarity and use:
1. Bet365 - I think it is far and away the best except when it limits you.

2. Betway - many different mma organizations and has more types of prop bets. Odds are not typically great.

3. BetMGM - Getting used to it. It has let me do a $1,000 bet (that was my biggest ever - it was on Clarissa Shields Moneyline)

4. DraftKings - Getting used to it, but I find on live boxing their odds seem to remain the same for longer than Bet365 which I find to be an edge. This is the only place I was able to find the Road to UFC bet that you suggested last week at +250. It let me put two bets of $125 each in it (thanks again for that).

I am also interested in who has live betting for boxing with live props (like bet365) and offers many fights (like bet365).

Florida
I'll have to check on a later date when new events pop up, i used a vpn to get in them but so far its ufc bellator, and pfl on these sites. But brave is the only event that is the alternative this week.

I don't care about locations. Just for the sake of information.
Anyone know about an obscure betting site in spain, latin america or italy, eastern europe? Maybe asian apps too.

Found latinbets24

Florida
I'll have to check on a later date when new events pop up, i used a vpn to get in them but so far its ufc bellator, and pfl on these sites. But brave is the only event that is the alternative this week.

Betway has lines on Fury FC and Babilon this week if you're interested.

Back