GAME OF THRONES Prequel Starring Naomi Watts Cancelled at HBO

Goldman never really seemed like a great choice to me, she's written some decent stuff with Matthew Vaughn(original Kickass, first Kingsmen) but its all been very self aware which in general GOT wasn't.

One thing that always stood out for me was the talk that Watt's character was a "socialite" when you get the impression that the Age of Heroes is a much earlier society than we see in GOT(more late medieval mixed with some early modern).

That kind of series to me is not something you rush out to order, it would really need very extensive planning in terms of the detail of the setting and the larger story probably over several years.

Stannis Baratheon went out on a higher note than the Game of Thrones franchise.

He’s not dead yet in the books!

the one true king!

tumblr_pd3tt8hIWT1u44mzdo4_250.gifv

Lmao

I wish I could watch the pilot. The premise was stupid. The woke cast is so wrong for the location and time period.

Fucking lol

Benioff and Weiss just walked away from the Star Wars trilogy in favor of a $200 milion dollar deal with Netflix.

So the last season of Game of Thrones was rushed for nothing.
$200 million is a whole lotta nothing

Hopefully these guys create a crazy ass Jedi rated R series.

Disney ruined the franchise with the last series, utter dogshit

Isn't that kind of what they're trying with The Mandalorian?

I wonder if they canceled after not being able to get enough hot actresses to go fully nude.

I wonder if they canceled after not being able to get enough hot actresses to go fully nude.

Watt's doesn't have any problem with that although she seems a far better fit for something like the new show.

Ultimately what made GOT popular was mostly the political intrigue which I suspect a big reason why you've seen HBO go with this series as it provides much more obvious scope for that. The Dance of Dragon's especially seems like it could result in something very much along the lines of the war of the five kings.

Honestly I think something based on the Long Night would be much better suited to a film than a series.

Watt's doesn't have any problem with that although she seems a far better fit for something like the new show.

Ultimately what made GOT popular was mostly the political intrigue which I suspect a big reason why you've seen HBO go with this series as it provides much more obvious scope for that. The Dance of Dragon's especially seems like it could result in something very much along the lines of the war of the five kings.

Honestly I think something based on the Long Night would be much better suited to a film than a series.

I doi; she has no tits:rolleyes:

And doing a Long Night show is fucking pointless given how utterly fucking pathetic the Night King and the White Walkers were made to look in Season 8:mad:

Back