Game of Thrones S06E05 Discussion Thread: Shut The Front Hodor (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meryn Fucking Trant***

cant forget the Fucking

And also..

giphy.gif

still pisses me off that she got the better of him

Well, it was his time to be 'killed off.'

That was far better than The Hound collapsing to an infection. More convincing that he actually died.

Lets be honest, that's a real possibility if they go the route of her getting it back lol

Thought they showed her pitching it into the water tho.

Nah she justnhid it behind some stones, she threw the rest of her stuff but couldnt get rid of ole Needle.

You fuckers with the subtle spoilers already. Lucky I'm not a mod. I'd fill this room full of dubbed uppercuts.

You fuckers with the subtle spoilers already. Lucky I'm not a mod. I'd fill this room full of dubbed uppercuts.

I haven't seen any spoilers. Just people saying this weeks episode has spoilers leaked if you seek them out.

Ha I hope so, she is so annoying.

She clearly shows a lot of emotion too, which is a kink in her armor if Arya can get ahold of some actual personal shit on her.

Seriously, we can type 'coon' and ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' on SD but not ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'

lmao

because we need to see Sam throwing up on a ship! No thanks, I'm all for teleporting characters

Yeah, the over saturation of Sam this season has been ridiculous. One 4 minute season in 5 episodes is far too much.

Yeah, the over saturation of Sam this season has been ridiculous. One 4 minute season in 5 episodes is far too much.

thats 4 more minutes we could have of Bran flashbacks. I suppose there are those that like seeing puke on a boat. His non-teleporting scene on sunday has potential though

thats 4 more minutes we could have of Bran flashbacks. I suppose there are those that like seeing puke on a boat. His non-teleporting scene on sunday has potential though

Yeah, looks good.....his father is meant to be a badass. Wonder if Sam'll kill him.

Who would have thought we'd all want more Bran scenes 2-3 seasons ago!

Need a Bronn return.

I thinks it's Gilly and the baby bringing Sam down. Looking forward to him dumping her and getting to Oldtown

Need a Bronn return.

I'm torn here. I'd like to see HoF Bronn as much as the next person, but I know these shit head writers are always looking for the next big character to kill off.

Which presents the dilemma.

That said, Jaime is a fool if he doesn't bring HoF Bronn with him to face off with the FM

Prime opportunity for some tasteless remarks from HoF Bronn against big fucking Nun imo

im just now remembering that rickon also saw the 3 eyed raven in his dreams back in season 1. i wonder if he'll have any abilities similar to bran?

Wonder who we'll see make their return first, Benjen or Gendry
nymeria

i wonder what all her and jon snows direwolf will end up doing in the show. the other direwolves have played pretty small roles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back