• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Game of Thrones S06E05 Discussion Thread: Shut The Front Hodor (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the big 5 (in terms of the actual actors/contracts/salary etc) since season 2 was speculated to be Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion, Dany and John. Can probably add Sansa, Arya and Bran now they are no longer children.

Don't think any of them are dying this season.

Really, despite all the deaths, only really Robb and Joffrey have struck me as ""major" deaths. I always saw GoT as the next generations story.....so Robert, Ned, Tywin etc dying (perhaps in hindsight) doesn't seem that shocking. Their stories were really told years earlier.
Ned getting beheaded was one of the most shocking deaths in television history. Looking back its severity isn't as major but still wow when else has a show killed off its main charector in the first season?

So can someone explain to me why the nights king wanted to kill bran? I'm confused.

at least let him know what happened to shireen before he dies

dont be that cruel GOT lol
I thought I saw him looking at what's left of the stake in the trailer

Ned getting beheaded was one of the most shocking deaths in television history. Looking back its severity isn't as major but still wow when else has a show killed off its main charector in the first season?

Yeah, but I mean in hindsight, it seems logical.

Ned's story was told in Robert's Rebellion......his role in GoT is to act as a conduit to the next generations story.

We can see now, that Ned was never a main character.....relatively speaking, at least.

im just now remembering that rickon also saw the 3 eyed raven in his dreams back in season 1. i wonder if he'll have any abilities similar to bran?

nymeria

i wonder what all her and jon snows direwolf will end up doing in the show. the other direwolves have played pretty small roles

They'll need to start breeding more direwolves.

So can someone explain to me why the nights king wanted to kill bran? I'm confused.

Hasn't really been explained yet.

Think he obviously knows of Bran / 3ER powers..........maybe he just sees them as a threat. Assuming the WW's sole motivation is to wipe out man.

Problem is Cersei and Bronn actors refuse to work with each other........Bronn'll probably only return if/when Jaime leaves KL.

Not very good actors if they can't work through some petty differences.

Not very good actors if they can't work through some petty differences.
he probably dicked her down too good

she cant get over it .... he wont return her calls...shes stalking him

I think Bronn is the only major character not to appear this season so far.........could have given us a throwaway scene ala Sam/Gilly, just to remind us he is still alive/ a bit of comic relief.

Is it even sure he's coming back at this point?

Maybe we were supposed to assume that he was on the boat and got killed with Tristane.

So I'm convinced this season is going to end with Jaquan telling Arya another face has been added to the wall and it will be Sansa's after she's besmirched and betrayed by someone connected to the north coalition. Arya will freak and become the new lady stark.

Man this season has been really great imo. Finally saw this episode last night, this means Bran's visions CAN effect the past! He changed Hodor into a simpleton when he traveled back in time. Sad to see Hodor and the wolf go down, as well as the last of the elves.

The elves made the walkers AND Bran changed Hodor, two huge reveals in one episode.And Friendzone got sent on a Quest. His character has really grown on me over time, he's such a survivor.

Man this season has been really great imo. Finally saw this episode last night, this means Bran's visions CAN effect the past! He changed Hodor into a simpleton when he traveled back in time. Sad to see Hodor and the wolf go down, as well as the last of the elves.

The elves made the walkers AND Bran changed Hodor, two huge reveals in one episode.And Friendzone got sent on a Quest. His character has really grown on me over time, he's such a survivor.

Not exactly no. "The past is already written. The ink is dry."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back