• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind either Night King but I do find it hilarious that they changed the look of the 3ER so much with the different actors.

Struan-Rodger-Max-von-Sydow-Three-Eyed-Raven.jpg
I prefer the look of the 3ER on the left x 1000, but you can't upgrade higher than Max Von Sydow so its a wash.

yeah, 2nd Mountain did not look nearly primal enough. Third Mountain is GOAT Mountain.

Don't get me wrong, you just need some big ass dude that looks mean to play the role and at this point with it being Zombie mountain just just need a big dude... just the second mountain was only tall, he wasn't ripped.

Could you imagine being an army having to turn north and fight Jon on a horse with the Vale at his side fully intact and at the front you see her on a bear with Ghost right next to her?

"First fire breathing dragons and now this shit?"

EDIT:
Seriously, I could imagine some soldiers standing there and going "you know, screw this shit... I'm going home" throwing down their arms and just walking away.

Why can't we picture Jon Snow riding Ghost into battle ?
With his feet reaching the ground <45>

i cant think up any good titles for this episode.

Eastwatch is the Bestwatch?

I liked original Daario waay better. He was more interesting & intense.

Never knew that Jorah married a Glover who then died after she failed to give birth for the third time.

Was that Lord Glovers daughter?

From what I remember they don't even use his damn name in those episodes.

It's been a while since I watched it, but I think Tywin sneers(as only Tywin can:))at the Mountain when he's trying to explain why he can't track down and kill the Brotherhood Without Banners,

"I thought you had a talent for this, Clegane".

It was only then I realised this guy was supposed to be the Mountain Who Rides.:rolleyes:

Wow, had no idea that the actor who played the Night King (the better one) in seasons 4 & 5, is also the same actor who played Joe Chill & killed Bruce Wayne's parents in Batman Begins.

GOT4.jpg

latest

This guy is responsible for motivating some major heroes, BJ Penn style, & putting that Chuck Liddell look in their eye

I read that the guy who plays Frost Maul at the moment was also one of the extras who get's killed by Euron when the People's Champ besmirches Yara's fleet:cool:

Don't get me wrong, you just need some big ass dude that looks mean to play the role and at this point with it being Zombie mountain just just need a big dude... just the second mountain was only tall, he wasn't ripped.

I've not watched it since it first aired, but didn't he have a silly voice, too? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back