Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like they keep annual census in that vast field of snow and ice, dude. :)

What IS known is 100,000 of them (including men, women, elderly, and children) decided to unite under Mance Rayder. Only about 20,000 of them are capable fighters, who participated in the Battle of Castle Black.

Not everyone of those 100K had time to migrate South with Lord Commander Jon Snow's blessings, and they are currently being absorbed into the Dead Army, along with the thousands who declined to join Mance's camp in the first place.

And maybe everyone who was ever buried too. That's an even bigger number.

I'm hoping Arya kills LF as revenge for Sansa's death.

I hope the series ends with Dany giving birth to Jon Snow's kid and then the screen goes black, then in a mid-credits scene Jon cuts off her head and him and Tyrion raise the baby together in a gay Lannister/Fire/Ice relationship.

Jk, but seriously on the first part.
All of that happens; Sopranos starts again.

I cant tell you the second it happened i got rogan and playstation and wasnt trying to look for it like that.

post it up ill show you.

Or you are right this show has gotten every detail right but forgot ricken existed

Im not making up a good damn thing its just some people only see things if they are spelled out for them.

LOL at saying that people shouldn't need imaginary things spelled out for them..

You're so full of shit lol. If you could see it then you can tell me at which second it happened.

Just because you THINK that's what should have happened doesn't mean it happened. Stop making up stuff.

Look at the exchange at 5 47

brans home too , then the long pause and watch aryas face. She new that was it and not to ask. The silence the pause the change in expression Its all communicated right there infront of you

Its great acting its emotional and its subtle. Come on man just get it

You're so full of shit lol. If you could see it then you can tell me at which second it happened.

Just because you THINK that's what should have happened doesn't mean it happened. Stop making up stuff.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he means that moment after Sansa says "Bran is back, too." Arya gives a smile but Sansa has a pretty serious/stoic look on her face and Arya's smile fades.

I took it to mean that Sansa was indicating to Arya that even though he's back, he's damaged in some way or he's been through some serious shit like we all have. I didn't get any Rickon-related interpretation from it, but who knows what they were exactly going for.

I just figured it was strictly a- Bran's back but temper your expectations type deal.

I took it to mean that Sansa was indicating to Arya that even though he's back, he's damaged in some way or he's been through some serious shit like we all have. I didn't get any Rickon-related interpretation from it, but who knows what they were exactly going for.

I took it to mean its me you and Jon dont ask or rather dont make me say it out loud

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he means that moment after Sansa says "Bran is back, too." Arya gives a smile but Sansa has a pretty serious/stoic look on her face and Arya's smile fades.

I just figured it was strictly a- Bran's back but temper your expectations type deal.

That's all I got too. Nothing at all about Rickon.

Rickon = Shit writing.

I took it to mean its me you and Jon dont ask or rather dont make me say it out loud

Look at the exchange at 5 47

brans home too , then the long pause and watch aryas face. She new that was it and not to ask. The silence the pause the change in expression Its all communicated right there infront of you

Its great acting its emotional and its subtle. Come on man just get it

BULLSHIT. Just take the L and admit you were wrong.

I never knew that Tywin's wife was his cousin. Guess that explains twincest.

Not surprising, nobles and powerful people to this day get married within their own, no exactly inbreeding, but very close to that

@Gutter Chris

You're confusing Arya being happy to hear that Bran is actually alive and there(Which she didn't know) and then her sudden face change when Sansa makes it seem like something is wrong with Bran.

There's is NOTHING here about Rickon. You're imagination is not proof of anything.

Underrated creepy moment on the show is first season scene when Nedd confronts Cersei with what he discovered and Cersei says something to the effect of "Jaime and I came into this world together. We belong together."

Yeesh.

There is no L to take quit being obnoxious

I told ya how it is and what it was

That is what that facial exchange was.

You don't seem to understand what the facial exchange was about obviously. It was simple as hell to see why.

You're confusing Arya being happy to hear that Bran is actually alive and there(Which she didn't know) and then her sudden face change when Sansa makes it seem like something is wrong with Bran.

There's is NOTHING here about Rickon. You're imagination is not proof of anything.

Alright well agree to disagree dude

You don't seem to understand what the facial exchange was about obviously. It was simple as hell to see why.

No im not the one that didnt get it . Shes heard about Jon she sees sansa she gets told about bran and she knows not to ask about baby brother because he obviously didnt make it and sansa doesnt want to get into that just now

No im not the one that didnt get it . Shes heard about Jon she sees arya she gets told about bran and she knows not to ask about baby brother because he obviously didnt make it and sansa doesnt want to get into that just now

Only in your head... This show has failed with writing Rickon and now you're forced to imagine things just to make sense of it all.

Not surprising, nobles and powerful people to this day get married within their own, no exactly inbreeding, but very close to that
In his defense, they were cousins.

Only in your head... This show has failed with writing Rickon and now you're forced to imagine things just to make sense of it all.

The show hasnt failed with its writing and my imagination is fine.

Are you not enjoying the season ?

He's no stranger to sword fighting:

Then Littlefinger switches faces revealing he was a faceless man all along who after losing his duel for Cat, went to Bravos to train like Arya did. And when he changes faces it is revealed he is also... Syrio Forel!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back