Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: The Kids are all Wight (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread Title? (Tag @Lethal for any other suggestions)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Logan Lucky, and there was a GRRM joke that had me laughing so hard.

Nobody else was, because they're not obsessed with this shit like I am lol.

It's not water. It opens from one side to the other like an eye opening. I zoomed in on it, it's not even a question to me, the only question is why..

When I watch it, it looks to me like it opens from the middle outwards, and sideways like a reptile.
But it doesn't, because it is water.

Watch the closeup in the video I posted.

Ahhh sheet. The other thread is up....

GET HYPED YOU CUNTS!!!!

I finally caught up with the latest GoT eps...holy shit did I miss out on a bunch of awesome shit. Battle of The Bastards and Watcher on The Wall is top notch tv. I miss those crazy psychos from House Bolton

I finally caught up with the latest GoT eps...holy shit did I miss out on a bunch of awesome shit. Battle of The Bastards and Watcher on The Wall is top notch tv. I miss those crazy psychos from House Bolton

dont sweat it yo', we always gonna have psychos

dont sweat it yo', we always gonna have psychos
Yeah but Ramsay was fucking insane and entertaining as hell. Random thought; Emilla Clarke is only hot as motha of dragons. She's basic bitch level when in regular clothes and hair color.

Was just watching some older episodes and they are so much better with better dialogue, pacing and story telling.

What was the Joke ?

There was a riot in the prison, and they managed to get some guards, and hold them hostage. When negotiating with the warden, on their list of demands were the last two books from the series.

Warden says they aren't out yet, and the prisoner leading the riot is like,

'bullshit, he was already handing in manuscripts.'

Warden says, 'no, he's been struggling with it for a while.'

Inmate goes, "some dudes transferred over, and they already know everything that's up with the dragon lady"

Warden says the show has already passed the books, and the inmates all just roll their eyes and call bullshit.

Soderbergh’s delivery is much better then mine.

Anyone know the runtime for the finale? Has to be longer than an hour i'm guessing...

There was a riot in the prison, and they managed to get some guards, and hold them hostage. When negotiating with the warden, on their list of demands were the last two books from the series.

Warden says they aren't out yet, and the prisoner leading the riot is like,

'bullshit, he was already handing in manuscripts.'

Warden says, 'no, he's been struggling with it for a while.'

Inmate goes, "some dudes transferred over, and they already know everything that's up with the dragon lady"

Warden says the show has already passed the books, and the inmates all just roll their eyes and call bullshit.

Soderbergh’s delivery is much better then mine.
Lol that's great.

They are already enemies, it seems like. I didn't think anyone could beat Sansa for the 'worst Stark' award, but Arya snatched the title this season.
I'm hoping it'll be like BCS where they tease Kim having a falling out with Jimmy but nothing happens at the season finale and they're still together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back