Gamebread Fighting Championship

mmajacked4

Freedom Fighter
@Blue
Reaction score
Going to be fun to see Masvidals new promotion. I expect to see violence.

speaking of his new promotion… does anyone have a link

Bare Knuckle TV and if you need a not legal link I cannot help you.
I looked into it and it's only 4 bucks a month but what's strange is the yearly is 50... normally they don't charge more when you buy the bulk subscription, lol. Think I'm gonna watch.

Edit HOLY SHIT there is a sign up charge of 10 bucks. Are they out of their mind?

I tuned into the first fight thinking it was bare knuckle boxing but it was mma…. It looks like this second fight is bare knuckle boxing

edit: I said that based on the wraps but it looks like this is a bare knuckle mma fight? Wow

Joshua Weems and Isaac Ruelas match was a banger

Joshua Weems and Isaac Ruelas match was a banger
I missed some of this one ill have to rewatch as the scores were
30-26 lul and 29-28 28-29
who did you have winning?

Last edited:
I missed some of this one ill have to rewatch as the scores were
30-26 lul and 30-29 29-30
who did you have winning?
i thought red corner won it 29-28, did little bit more damage. the ref that scored it 30-26 is on something for that score

Last edited:
Mahmoud Sebie vs Eric Thompson- Sebie won by verbal tap
Golden vs Ross - Golden round 2 armbar win
Joshua Weems and Isaac Ruelas - Weems spilt decision win, had nice spining elbow in round 2 cut open Ruelas
medina vs wynn - wynn won round 1 neck choke
Bauman vs Johnson - Buaman round 1 knockout

Interesting, but no way I'm paying for this shit
$4 a month and you get next weekends guaranteed fireworks BK Boxing show.... not to be a dick, but come the fuck on. I spend that on coffee every day ffs.

Just got home, and it's the Co-Main already fml... oh well, there's always a replay.

Been interesting so far. Co-main event and main event look like they will be worthy.

Well, down to Bennet vs Knight.

I'm not sure what kind of shape Krazy Horse is in, but I've gotta think Knight takes him out.

$4 a month and you get next weekends guaranteed fireworks BK Boxing show.... not to be a dick, but come the fuck on. I spend that on coffee every day ffs.

Just got home, and it's the Co-Main already fml... oh well, there's always a replay.
4 bucks? I read it was 20

Dear BKTV

I find Robin Black's appearance unnatural and disquieting. Please keep him away from the camera M'Kay?

Thanks.
Robin Black is there? Where is Gareth Davies?

Plus do these bareknuckle MMA bouts count on their official records?

Knight seemed like he had a good ground game.

Knight makes crazy horse to sleep after he probly broke jason nose

Back