PBP Gamebred Bareknuckle MMA 6 Nelson vs Belcher ***Official*** Discussion 11/10 8pm Est

Winner?

• Total voters
What is it this man honey on the short of Belcher? It sound quite tasty

yeah he beat that ass. Prime jds was always a monster. Didn't prime jds beat Roy's ass?
Prime JDS had one of the best runs at HW in the UFC. Roy was actually the first to hang with him and go to a decision, after JDS was knocking out everyone in his way. Roy is kinda underrated around here, imo. He's quality, well rounded, and tough as all hell. Straight ATE a massive shot from Lewis and didn't go down. My head would have legit left my shoulders.

Prime JDS had one of the best runs at HW in the UFC. Roy was actually the first to hang with him and go to a decision, after JDS was knocking out everyone in his way. Roy is kinda underrated around here, imo. He's quality, well rounded, and tough as all hell. Straight ATE a massive shot from Lewis and didn't go down. My head would have legit left my shoulders.
I was always a fan of Roy. He seems a cool dude too. Dana hated him though but Fuck dana who cares about his opinion

Back