Television GAMERA: REBIRTH (Official Trailer; Premieres Sept. 7 on Netflix)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Gamera Faces Off Against Five Kaijus in the Official Trailer for GAMERA: REBIRTH

Gamera, the giant monster which has been beloved by Kaiju fans across the globe since the 1960s, faces off against five enemy creatures across six episodes in this new animated series. The Netflix Series starts streaming worldwide from September 7, 2023!

Gamera Faces Off Against Five Kaijus in the Official Trailer for GAMERA: REBIRTH

Gamera, the giant monster which has been beloved by Kaiju fans across the globe since the 1960s, faces off against five enemy creatures across six episodes in this new animated series. The Netflix Series starts streaming worldwide from September 7, 2023!

Blows mind that all these years later we have never seen Gamera vs Big G.

As a lifelong monster movie fan, especially Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera and others I’ll definitely watch this. But they need Gamera’s theme dammit:confused:

Loved Gamera since he had two "M"'s in his name. Given Godzilla's resurgence in the last half decade I'm surprised that he hasn't had his own movie since 2006. Maybe this is the start of his own resurgence.

They didn't put much effort into the title here, did they.

godzilla-at-teh-improv-gamera-jpg.992938

I've never even heard of Gamera. I can see how he missed teh mainstream with Gozzirra taking all teh shine.

Attachments

• Godzilla-at-teh-Improv-Gamera.jpg
    Godzilla-at-teh-Improv-Gamera.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 29
godzilla-at-teh-improv-gamer-1-jpg.992942

Attachments

• Godzilla at teh Improv Gamer 1.jpg
    Godzilla at teh Improv Gamer 1.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 22
Netflix Anime division continues to disappoint.

Blows mind that all these years later we have never seen Gamera vs Big G.

There’s a rivalry because Gamera is a ripoff of Zilla.. it’d be like Michael Myers Vs Jason with the Myers creators bring like ‘yeah fuck you guys you copied us..’

That D2 era CGI must have kept the budget in check

Nice, I like the Godzilla animated movies they’ve done. Not sure if this is the same studio but I’ll check it out for sure.

Back