Gamrot has fight sheduled, big fight he says, who can it be?

Could be anyone. Olivera, Poirier, or Chandler.

Olivera vs Islam is not 100% considering Islam may be waiting on winner of Edwards/Colby. Or Islam may not want to fight till spring so Olivera may take a fight.

Conor vs Chandler is not 100% considering Poirier's name got throw in for Conor.

Poirier does need a fight as well if it's not Conor and he's not close to a title shot.

100% not BSD. Benoit is too far apart from Gamrot. He needs at least one more ranked fight to even think about fighting top 6 guy. Gamrot said in the interview that it may not be a very big fight for some, but it's a big fight for him. He called out Oliveira and Gaethje before, so they're definitely out because these two would be big for everybody. People start to chirp about RDA, who wanted to replace Dan Hooker and fight Bobby Green. It could be a big fight for Gamrot as RDA is a former champion and a well known fighter. But it can also be Chandler. Recently he posted a video with a caption "Flowin’… ready when you are kid…". I know that it can simply be directed towards McGregor, but the word "kid" suits someone like Gamrot more than it suits Conor. But then he retweeted Dana talking about Conor vs Chandler in summer, so probably not? Unless he is confident he could beat Gamrot and warm up before his big fight against McGregor? But overall, now I'm leaning most towards RDA and Gamrot may finally put him in the retirement.
5 spots away in the rankings isn't far at all -- it's actually the typical kind of match they would make.

Gamrot saying it might not be a big fight for some, but that it is for him makes me think it is a main event on the rumored paris card even more. I'm sure the guy would love to main event in Europe so that his people can come and cheer for him. Dana has said he was open to book bsd against top ranked guys, too.

Last edited:
BSD would absolutely destroy him. Gamrot should be trying to fight Rebecki now, before he surpasses Gamrot as the best Polish lightweight. Mateusz vs Mateusz could be the main event of a Fight Night card in Poland.

5 spots away in the rankings isn't far at all -- it's actually the typical kind of match they would make.

Gamrot saying it might not be a big fight for some, but that it is for him makes me think it is a main event in the rumored paris card even more. I'm sure the guy would love to main event in Europe so that his people can come and cheer for him. Dana has said he was open to book bsd against top ranked guys, too.
Idk. I just don't believe in earning a Gamrot fight by beating Frevola. And some people say that the next Paris card will take place similar to the last year, so in August/September. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to be surprised.
BSD would absolutely destroy him. Gamrot should be trying to fight Rebecki now, before he surpasses Gamrot as the best Polish lightweight. Mateusz vs Mateusz could be the main event of a Fight Night card in Poland.
L take.

Idk. I just don't believe in earning a Gamrot fight by beating Frevola. And some people say that the next Paris card will take place similar to the last year, so in August/September. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to be surprised.

L take.

All the French people I talk to said there's a rumored event in Paris in march or april. And benoit isn't earning a shot at gamrot just off of beating frevola -- the guy is on the second longest win streak in the division and the longest finish streak. That is the type of guy you give a big step up to in competition and have main event a fight night in his home country.

We'll see how it turns out.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen that.
He said that it something "big" but maybe not something people are thinking.
Considering ranking and available fighters there are few options. Islam situation complicates things more.

Gamrot vs Charles would be big but I don't know if Oliveira wants to risk his eventual title shot. But Charlie is free because Islam won't fight soon.
Gamrot vs Gaethje would be big but I don't see it. Justin wants to wait for title shot won't risk it and have more "more fun less risk" fights like Max.
Gamrot vs Porier isn't exactly impossible but it was said many times that they are friends and won't fight each other unless it is for belt when necessary.
Gamrot vs Beniel out of question because Dariush is fighting Arman soon.
Gamrot vs Chandler IS an option. Everything depends on when Conor can fight and if Mike wants to wait or be active. But it is risky move - with lose it won't sell as much maybe. (I mean if Michael would lose then it would hurt promotion for McGregor fight).
Gamrot vs Fiziev already was recently and Rafael is out with injury.
Gamrot vs Arman - been there done that. Impossible - Tsaryukan is fighting Beneil.
Gamrot vs Hooker - Nope, Dan injured
Gamrto vs RDA - if Rafael was booked just like Matt said that date and opponent is known then he wouldn't propose to be replacement for Green fight.
Gamrot vs St Denis - could be possibility but I doubt that Gamrot would risk that much for much lower ranked guy. Especially when he fought hard for his place.
Gamrot vs Green - Nope, booked.
Gamrot vs Moicano - Nope, friends.
Gamrot vs Dober - too low ranked fighter. It wouldn't be 'big'..
Gamrot vs unranked - see above.

So It can be only Oliveira if he wants to be active, Gaethje if he wants risk and Chandler if he is willing to fight inbetween waiting for Conor. All 3 big fights making sense while Islam is out.

Washed by Benny, LnP’d Turner (barely), beats Fiziev via fluke injury. But he did take Turner on short notice, and he did show up as an alternate for Islam’s fight. Could totally see him getting a fight up in the rankings.

Washed by Benny, LnP’d Turner (barely), beats Fiziev via fluke injury. But he did take Turner on short notice, and he did show up as an alternate for Islam’s fight. Could totally see him getting a fight up in the rankings.
Washed? I feel like everyone only remembers the knockdown and nothing else. With a few adjustments he could easily won that fight. And he always says that he learned a lot from this fight. He got too emotional and focused sorely on wrestling. He even let Benny got away from the cage when he got him there. Now he knows he can't just wrestle and we saw a major improvement in his stand-up against Fiziev. Don't sell him short brother. Also, he worked that Fiziev's leg but whatever.

Washed? I feel like everyone only remembers the knockdown and nothing else. With a few adjustments he could easily won that fight. And he always says that he learned a lot from this fight. He got too emotional and focused sorely on wrestling. He even let Benny got away from the cage when he got him there. Now he knows he can't just wrestle and we saw a major improvement in his stand-up against Fiziev. Don't sell him short brother. Also, he worked that Fiziev's leg but whatever.
I’m all for civil discourse brother. The Benny fight was a learning experience and MG was better for it, but he got worked.

I’m not gonna enter the injury debate; we can never know if it was over training or something incurred during the fight. At the end of the day, it’s not satisfying, and MG didn’t earn any political capital from that win. His willingness to step in on short notice is his best asset at this point. I don’t hate the guy, but he’s acting very entitled for a guy who hasn’t finished a fight since 2021.

I’m all for civil discourse brother. The Benny fight was a learning experience and MG was better for it, but he got worked.

I’m not gonna enter the injury debate; we can never know if it was over training or something incurred during the fight. At the end of the day, it’s not satisfying, and MG didn’t earn any political capital from that win. His willingness to step in on short notice is his best asset at this point. I don’t hate the guy, but he’s acting very entitled for a guy who hasn’t finished a fight since 2021.
What do you mean by saying that he is acting very entitled? He never even complained about Volk getting his backup place against Makachev. He understands the business and he is very patient.

What do you mean by saying that he is acting very entitled? He never even complained about Volk getting his backup place against Makachev. He understands the business and he is very patient.

If he said not a big fight for everyone I'm guessing BSD. Not big name but a fight fans can be excited for.

BSD seems like the type of fight that a fighter would be excited to prove themselves against. Sort of like what Moises was to Islam a gritty guy who can make it a dog fight everywhere. Thing is BSD has broken Moises pretty quickly so it would be a fun test for somebody trying to prove they're the toughest.

I hope it's a Gamrot-Oliveira title eliminator while Gaethje fights Islam

Gamrot vs Brock Lesnar for UFC 300
brock-lesnar-ufc.gif
Lol alpha Brogan staring at Bork after he shoved that mic

This is a fake news story, originally reported by someone impersonating Brett Okamoto on X.

Last edited:
Gamrot vs Brock Lesnar for UFC 300
brock-lesnar-ufc.gif
My first time noticing Lesnar actually damaged the lense on the camera, what a savage, clearly made Rogan uncomfortable too lol.

Back