Gane admitting Tai put his light off when he knock him down

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How many fighters would admit that in post fight interview?

Everytime we are hearing bullshit like that: "nah he didnt hurt me at all, i was just off balance, i was concious all the time, i didnt felt anything"

This guy is a blessing for mma, the caramel GSP ladies and gentleman

and Tai did it with no shots to the back of the head too.

C’mon bro…really?!

Gane even paused and look to hit Tui clean but you can’t control the position where your opponents head will be when you’re throwing a strike to it.

Gane brought Tui’s hands completely down because he absolutely punished his body. That was Ganes pathway to victory…bodywork

I appreciated it and it made me more of a fan honestly. I was concerned Gane would be another one of those fighters I end up disliking just because his fans irritated me, but he makes it hard to dislike him. Seems like a chill guy with humility.

How many fighters would admit that in post fight interview?

Everytime we are hearing bullshit like that: "nah he didnt hurt me at all, i was just off balance, i was concious all the time, i didnt felt anything"

This guy is a blessing for mma, the caramel GSP ladies and gentleman
Gane admitted that Tai KO'ed him.
Tai won the fight 1st.
The result should be reversed .

At work we have this security guard named Fred. This guy will yell your name from across the parking lot to say hi and its pretty much universally agreed he is the nicest guy anyone has ever met.

Gane reminds me of Fred. Just an over the top nice, humble guy
he's hiding something. imho

salty hater even tai didnt complained, fighters giving the back of the head to gane after gane shook them then shertards complain why gane hit the back of the head

keep crying
6s7rwq.gif

Gane admitted that Tai KO'ed him.
Tai won the fight 1st.
The result should be reversed .
Being unconscious does not lose you a fight in boxing or mma. A ref stopping the fight loses you the fight. In boxing and mma guys get flash koed all the time and recover.

Back