Economy Gas Up 40 Cents Overnight, Now At $3.99/gallon

Canadians reading this thread

cover4.jpg

The federal gas tax is 18.4 cents on every gallon. Each state has an additional range from 67 cents(California) to 18 cents(Mississippi).

Anyone in favor of increasing the federal gas tax?

Indeed
I get my shit done by 8am on my day off so I snatched a job at the local BBQ joint a quarter mile away.
4hrs and a staff meal

Democrats only know how to be racist, divide and destroy… and of course waste money. Look what the (D) parasites have done with homelessness and the border. They spend more to make the issues infinitely worse.

Last edited:
Democrats only know how to be racist, divide and destroy and of course waste of money. Look what the (D) parasites have done with homelessness and the border. They spend more to make the issues infinitely worse.
I never doubted for a second that the goddamn fucking Democrat Reich was to blame for this.

Democrats only know how to be racist, divide and destroy and of course waste of money. Look what the (D) parasites have done with homelessness and the border. They spend more to make the issues infinitely worse.

Solid copy and paste reply. Well done.

Is it the pinch to get more dupes on board with electric vehicles? Or is it a natural progression which will lead to fortifications of electric grids and a revolution in electricity production through innovation? Or is it just more syphoning wealth from the middle class to drive the final nails in the coffin? It's got to be one of those options...

Is it the pinch to get more dupes on board with electric vehicles? Or is it a natural progression which will lead to fortifications of electric grids and a revolution in electricity production through innovation? Or is it just more syphoning wealth from the middle class to drive the final nails in the coffin? It's got to be one of those options...

Sure, those OR giant oil companies doing what they want to make maximum profits because their lobbyists control the government when it comes any sort of regulation or price control in their industry. Hmm, I wonder which is more likely....

what happened? did you go from no card to dubbs from that trump watch thread?

Yes. Apparently there were a bunch if snowflakes in there and I got reported for calling Biden a pedo. Then the snowflake mod actually did something. I saw people call Trump a rapist. I'm sure they did that get in trouble. Sherdog has changed and not in a good way.

If any of you actually looked at the weekly DOE petroleum inventory report you'd know exactly why prices are headed back up.
Gasoline inventories are falling and they've actually started filling up the SPR again. This is simple market dynamics.

If any of you actually looked at the weekly DOE petroleum inventory report you'd know exactly why prices are headed back up.
Gasoline inventories are falling and they've actually started filling up the SPR again. This is simple market dynamics.

I'm sure Biden shutting a few thousand domestic pipelines off has nothing to do with that too...oh yeah, and giving our strategic reserves away to European Union countries has nothing to do with that either.

Yes. Apparently there were a bunch if snowflakes in there and I got reported for calling Biden a pedo. Then the snowflake mod actually did something. I saw people call Trump a rapist. I'm sure they did that get in trouble. Sherdog has changed and not in a good way.

You're not allowed to call Biden a pedo. Even if it happened to be glaringly obvious and there was non stop warning signs for him being one, and not to mention many of his cronies. I mean lets just suppose someone like the Podesta brothers were involved, you're still not allowed to say it unless it was proven. If there was an audio recording of one of them torturing a child, it isn't enough, it's just speculation. If pizza gate turned out to be true and was beyond all reasonable doubt, if the media say it's bullshit then I'm afraid you have to accept it. It doesn't matter if many potential whistle blowers suddenly died or went missing in suspicious circumstances, it's all just here say I tell you.
So stop calling innocent old men who like to sniff kids, a pedo FFS. Or I'll tell a mod on you.

*Disclaimer to mods, I said "If".
**Side note, Snopes is run by some of those cronies. Maybe.......

Back