Gavin McInnes: "2 of the 10 women who were headed into McGregor's hotel room last night"

it is amazing how narrow-minded some people are. a prize fighters fucking hookers? nobody really gives a shit. a prize fighter posing as this great dad, taking a break from fighting allegedly so that the mother of his future child didnt worry, posting pics of his kid now, ans so on? now that is a different story.
but you literally cant see further than your fat nose.
I don't have time to even contemplate let alone personally give a shit about what he does or doesn't do to his woman. It's not my problem or yours. Did she ask you to defend her honor? Do you know Dee personally?

For all you know she is fine with it, it's always been this way, or she joins in. You have no clue. Get off your high horse virgin and get with the real world.

I don't have time to even contemplate let alone personally give a shit about what he does or doesn't do to his woman. It's not my problem or yours. Did she ask you to defend her honor? Do you know Dee personally?

For all you know she is fine with it, it's always been this way, or she joins in. You have no clue. Get off your high horse virgin and get with the real world.

Id say youre out of touch with the real world. No sane inteligent woman would ever accept just like that her man cheating on her. And if "shes on it" theres something wrong with her. No normal mother would want to raise her child in such an environment and have that as a template for their values and moral compass. That would be as f+cked up as it get.

why is this fuck face snitching on conor ,conor should whoop his ass for putting his business out there.

Id say youre out of touch with the real world. No sane inteligent woman would ever accept just like that her man cheating on her. And if "shes on it" theres something wrong with her. No normal mother would want to raise her child in such an environment and have that as a template for their values and moral compass. That would be as f+cked up as it get.
snoop doggs kids turned out alright he openly cheated on his wife a lot of these rich women accept it.

I certainly do not care who he fucks. As far as I'm concerned athletes should be looked up to for what they accomplish professionally, not for what they do in their personal life. Charles Barkley said something along the line of '"I'm not paid to be a role model''

I don't think its racism. I think its favoritism. If its your guy who fucked up then he's a shitbag. If its my guy, then wellllll hes a man with needs!

No offense but these chicks he's been with these couple of weeks are hot, a huge upgrade from Dee

But seriously, cheating is wrong, especally when it's the girl who's been with you when you were poor and now gave you a son. I'm guessing he lets her have what she wants in exchange for letting him party till late and then bang other chicks?

Dee is basically a reverse cuck

How do you know he's cheating?

Conor better pull out. He's living dangerous lifestyle. Money, Whores, Yak, expensive whiskey. He will go broke living this lifestyle.

If he's got near 100 million in cash, he will have a hard time spending the interest.

No offense but these chicks he's been with these couple of weeks are hot, a huge upgrade from Dee

But seriously, cheating is wrong, especally when it's the girl who's been with you when you were poor and now gave you a son. I'm guessing he lets her have what she wants in exchange for letting him party till late and then bang other chicks?

Dee is basically a reverse cuck

giv'd a like BUT we are in 2017 and nowadays, a lot of couples are in free relationship. Why banging just one girl until the rest of your days when you can bang all the girls you want and your girl is OK ?

It is you who obviously has not grown up yet and witnessed the real world. These are not my rules virgie. You think a woman who is with someone in the top 1% in income is normal? A celebrity is the norm?

It is you who obviously has not grown up yet and witnessed the real world. These are not my rules virgie. You think a woman who is with someone in the top 1% in income is normal? A celebrity is the norm?
you seem very obsessed with virginity,ever post you call someone a virgin. So what if someone is a virgin. Usually the thing people are most ashamed of project and hate in others... have you even kissed a girl in your life?

1%, celebs, astronauts..equal morality is today global and 99.9% of ethics in various societies are derived from it and similar or the same in all cultures. No one today thinks cheating is positive. Open and honest marriage is a different thing but this is not that, if their values were different yet positive they would strive to not appear this way in publics eye, for their son at least. etc.. No way you turn this can be seen as what you say.

Last edited:
Two names I can honestly say I never expected to see in a Sherdog thread title together: Gavin McInnes and Conor McGregor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back