Gears 5, Anyone?

Cherry Brigand

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lands next week for ultimate pass subs.

Wasn't really paying attention to it as Gears 4 mp was one of my biggest disappointments ever, but have been polishing up my suuuuuper rusty skills in prep to give this a go.

Anyone else on board?

Lands next week for ultimate pass subs.

Wasn't really paying attention to it as Gears 4 mp was one of my biggest disappointments ever, but have been polishing up my suuuuuper rusty skills in prep to give this a go.

Anyone else on board?
I’m in, tbh haven’t played much gears but I do have gamepass so I’ll be downloading day 1.

Already got it preloaded and ready to go. Disappointed it wasn't available this weekend.

Preloaded and ready to go, got my vacation time in for work so now I just have to wait.

Got my gamepass. I played gears 4 last month and pillaged every achievement. Then i did co-op with my buddy and he beat the game.
If anyone wants to co-op friday, send me xbx tag.

Got my gamepass. I played gears 4 last month and pillaged every achievement. Then i did co-op with my buddy and he beat the game.
If anyone wants to co-op friday, send me xbx tag.

Maybe later. Got to solo the campaign my first time and at my own pace....

Been playing a bit and finally tried some competitive gnasher. Unbelievably bad. If gears 5 is modeled after that I'm gonna be sol. Core seems more true to the original gears experience, but not as good as the beta was. Gear 3 = goat.

Gears 3 was one of my most played games ever and 4 barely got over two days of play. Here's hoping they got the gnasher correct.

Been playing a bit and finally tried some competitive gnasher. Unbelievably bad. If gears 5 is modeled after that I'm gonna be sol. Core seems more true to the original gears experience, but not as good as the beta was. Gear 3 = goat.

Gears 3 was one of my most played games ever and 4 barely got over two days of play. Here's hoping they got the gnasher correct.

Gears 2 = 3 imo

Gears 2 = 3 imo
nah huge difference in player movement speed. Gears 2 was slower and had wonky registration, although before title update 6 it was in it's hayday.

hey, anyone in this thread

i'll do wager matches 1v1 anytime after release of gow5. 10 dollars and up

-IFleshWork

nah huge difference in player movement speed. Gears 2 was slower and had wonky registration, although before title update 6 it was in it's hayday.

-IFleshWork

I love both to death. See me on og gears one. Crab walk on your ass on gridlock son lmao.

-IFleshWork
Uh. No. My game revolves around flanking and teamwork. Been playing since 1 and I still can't wall bounce :eek::eek::(

I really don't care. I think they're beating a dead horse at this point. I got my fix last gen. No desire to DL/install a 100GB game, for a prettier version of what I've already played.

Might go for a modest 10GB GOW3 run soon, though. Why? Because I don't think I'll be missing anything playing it, over GOW5.

Uh. No. My game revolves around flanking and teamwork. Been playing since 1 and I still can't wall bounce :eek::eek::(
im a nerd so to speak i have won playoffs for mlg 1v1's and have gone 60-0 since

im a nerd so to speak i have won playoffs for mlg 1v1's and have gone 60-0 since
Want to team up? Would love to be carried! :D
Jk. At my best I'm a 1.75 to 2.0 kd player. Solid, but definitely not top tier. In gears 3 I could compete for mvp in most matches, but there's definitely a largelarg between me and those who 'know' how to play.

If you don't mind me asking, what age range are you in?

I'm one of the few that liked Gears only for the campaigns lol. Loved the story on those games.

Want to team up? Would love to be carried! :D
Jk. At my best I'm a 1.75 to 2.0 kd player. Solid, but definitely not top tier. In gears 3 I could compete for mvp in most matches, but there's definitely a largelarg between me and those who 'know' how to play.

If you don't mind me asking, what age range are you in?
im 25 i started playing in 2006 when gow1 dropped. i took years of time off the game between them but always have remained one of the best 1v1 players on the game. in gow3 is when i went 57-0 and i won the season for playoff on gamebattles for 1v1. last summer i got bored and started playing gamebattles on gow4 again for the first time in years, and it was really easy to amount a 60-0 record. i'd be down to play sometime on gow5

I'm one of the few that liked Gears only for the campaigns lol. Loved the story on those games.

Yeah, they were silly and over the top, but fun. Served their purpose to keep you plowing forward. Oh', and they were also meaty. First game was pretty short, but they really put a thorough effort into fleshing it all out, and giving the player fairly lengthy campaigns for a shooter. I can't stand shooters where it's clear they phoned in the campaign, because they only cared about MP.

Back