Gears 5, Anyone?

On act 1 chapter 4, campaign is pretty decent so far.

Its on pc steam?!

Yep. I bought it because I'm doing a run through all the Gears games, got a cheap used Xbox One X too lol, and the PC port is supposedly one of the best ever. Have to support quality work like that.

Yep. I bought it because I'm doing a run through all the Gears games, got a cheap used Xbox One X too lol, and the PC port is supposedly one of the best ever. Have to support quality work like that.
Yeah i saw last night. I THINK my current build can handle it. I thought steam would tell u if your shit will run it or not...?

Yeah i saw last night. I THINK my current build can handle it. I thought steam would tell u if your shit will run it or not...?

A 1070 or above should be fine. Games aren't pushing boundaries in 2019. If they were, I would upgraded my 1080ti like I did the past 3 years. The RTX series is just a waste of damn money.

I'll probably boot it up tonite before the Dem debates start. I started downloading it before I left for work today.

The game is 100 gigs again, eh.

Actually, no. It's only 58 gigs, which I was shocked at. Might give it a go. I guess they compressed it better than Gears 4.

I really don't care. I think they're beating a dead horse at this point. I got my fix last gen. No desire to DL/install a 100GB game, for a prettier version of what I've already played.

Might go for a modest 10GB GOW3 run soon, though. Why? Because I don't think I'll be missing anything playing it, over GOW5.

Agreed but that's all MS has and does is beat a dead horse. It's why Bungie left because who the fuck wants to be stuck making Halo for life.

If I was dev that got picked up by MS there is no way I'd sign a contract unless there was a limit to the number of sequels my studio would be forced to make.

Damn, the particle effects in this game are Unreal, pun intended. They were good in the last game but man do they look amazing here.

I'll try to remember to turn off motion blur next time I take screenshots. The last screen is all mush when in gameplay the particle effects were insanely detailed. haha

5B874A17FCBA4BF4500E78BB8E8B88134A27CF9B

E4F4377C537D71F8222C07E6C8D6A37B30C44CFC

I don't play Gears of War to fight robots.

I don't care if they're corrupted robots, genetically altered robots, or sex robots.

They killed GOW.

Wow so act IV, huh?

who did you guys pick to die and who do you think is dying in canon?

Why is this thing getting mixed reviews on Steam?

So far so good although I’ve only started the campaign it seems better than 4 in every way.

Playing as Jack through Act II with my bro. He's pretty awesome but it really sucks having such a short range weapon. Especially if you don't take the first 2 upgrades for his zapper. That Kestral fight was a super PITA cause I couldn't really do much and had to let my bro do most of the work. I was essentially his healer lol.

Game has really grown on me. I look forward to playing it every night. Still hate the monetization...

Just got the ultimate pass . This will be my first gears game . Just downloaded it .

Uh, I kinda like the campaign so far and Versus seems fun, though I'm just a scrub who mostly plays against the bots haha..
yeah i do the same. I put them on the highest difficulties,but trying to catch up to the hardcore dudes who do nothing else but play all day,fuck that lol

Playing as Jack through Act II with my bro. He's pretty awesome but it really sucks having such a short range weapon. Especially if you don't take the first 2 upgrades for his zapper. That Kestral fight was a super PITA cause I couldn't really do much and had to let my bro do most of the work. I was essentially his healer lol.
I just finished the coop campaign with my friend. He was jack the whole game, it suxks he didnt get a achievement for doing that.

Back