Gegard Mousasi keeps going in on fans on facebook (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his official Facebook fan page... I've followed it for 5 years

May have gotten hacked or something but IF that's actually him, last night's loss clearly broke him mentally and I hope he's able to string some wins together and make a comeback. Everyone gets caught sometimes.

He's starting to remind me of Edmund Armenian. Except for the fighting part, because Edmund can't fight

i am pretty sure it isn't him. think about how plausible it would be to have him lose control like that. does that sound like Mousasi? there are threads on this very forum about how stoic he presents himself.

use your brains, ffs.

it's probably whoever moron is the admin of the page.

This is the most recent post, 8 hours ago, from his official Twitter page...

Gegard Mousasi ‏@mousasi_mma 8h8 hours ago
Today was not my night.Congrats to my opponent. Most important I want to thank the fans for supporting my journey. I promise I will be back.

I'm just hoping it's not actually him,maybe his brother like someone said.

He really likes to accuse everyone of enjoying male genitals huh?

Damn, Mousasi telling people to kill themselves.

Seems like an asshole to me.

Wow @ that "hope you are suicidal" comment.

Mousasi may have lost more than just the fight. I think his whole life is unraveling. He doesn't even give the slightest about his appearance right now...

Gegard Mousasi ‏@mousasi_mma 8h8 hours ago

Today was not my night.Congrats to my opponent. Most important I want to thank the fans for supporting my journey. I promise I will be back.

Until I have more info I refuse to believe that's actually him. He got hacked.

was the sherdogger who kept calling him "gayguard" the straw that broke the camels back?

falling-down-deluxe-edition-20090526015350471-000.jpg

6ohb3b.jpg

If it's his brother, it makes more sense. And I think I would actually do the same, haha

that's not mousasi

It's not very chill of you to post this claiming it IS Gegard when you don't really know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back