Gegard Mousasi may very well be the best MW in the world as of 2019, here's my top 5

Well he was on a 6 fight win streak, where he beat the GOAT MW, and avenged 2 losses that happened pre USADA, regardless of what stupid revisionist history you want to go off of, to say he didnt benefit from USADA is factually incorrect.

Well thats like your opinion as I have mine. He had quite some wins with questionable decisions but always had the full marketing power of UFC behind himself. He "avenged" nothing by winning a very close decision against a senior citizen Henderson who was retired and couldnt even move his head anymore. Thats like Klitschko waiting until he coudl "avenge" his loss against a half dead Lamon Brewster. Or your proclaimed win against the "GOAT" <Lmaoo> Yeah that was when Silva hadnt won a fight in 4 years and also was way way past his prime. Thats when Bisping fights elite opponents.

Henderson wasnt top15 at that point. Hadnt the fight been in England he would have even lost this. It was the most pathetic display of a title fight in the newer history of MW in the UFC.

I respect Bisping for his win against Rockhold. Maybe fluke is too harsh a word as he countered him clean. I use it because he got easily manhandled in their first fight and then after the win desperatly avoided a rematch with pathetic excuses (as he avoided any real contenders). Sorry but Bisping never behaved like a champ or consistently performed even top10 level.

Thats why I dont see him as one. There is a reason why GSP felt comfortable to get the MW title with Bisping as champ.

That was fucking pathetic Gagard. What the fuck with the letting the guy stay on the deck and kicking his legs.

Can’t believe idiots actually thought Mousasi was the best MW on the planet

To be fair Jr. looked like a 205er with a higher concentration of juice than Tropicana.

Elite but never the best

Hype surrounding this guy has always been ridiculous

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_3.gif

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif
Yup, Machida clowned him, and he's not a top 5 anymore.

I was gonna say Gegard is a Bisping level fighter, but he never became UFC Champ.

Hes clearly juiced but that's the game you get when you leave the ufc.

Yep, you can't have it both ways. Gegard wants to whine all the time about PEDs but complain about the UFC, too. Pick an org with decent drug testing or go somewhere that's almost as wild west as Pride...your choice.

Yep, you can't have it both ways. Gegard wants to whine all the time about PEDs but complain about the UFC, too. Pick an org with decent drug testing or go somewhere that's almost as wild west as Pride...your choice.
Or demand in your contract that your opponents get properly drug tested.

Moose fanboys out here making excuses about PEDs. The only fan base in the world that can openly accuse fighters of using PEDs with no actual evidence and not get banned. Imagine how many people would get banned if McGregor fans starting throwing accusations at Khabib.

Less than 2 months later and i guess you think that Lovato bum is the best now
<36>

He , arguably, still might be. Poor scoring FOR AN MMA FIGHT .....not a grappling event or bjj medal invitational.
What exactly did the 4th degree black belt actually do 2 weeks ago ? and the guys a stud who looks like a 205er and was 9-0 with 8 1st round finishes.Mousasi defended rather well in lovato's half of fight WHERE THE 4TH DEGREE FAILED TO THREATEN ONE SINGLE SUB AND DID ZERO DAMAGE. In mousasi s half , he drilled some holes in lovato's face and what exactly was that in the 4th round ?
That's what we call an easy 10-8. Lovato took ENTIRE round off while getting dropped and flopping on back for entire round. Raphael earned an mma title by wrapping his 747 inch legs around the stomach of gegard ( where on 2 different occasions, mousasi was actually able to grab arm ,get pressure on ankle and turn into and on top of raphael) lay-pray and fail to put a single scratch on Gegard Mousasi.
One judge, at least, had the wherewithal to have a draw on scorecard FOR AN MMA TITLE. This is the type of shit that makes me wonder about the who and how in mma judging. Mousasi has a loss on his record from THIS FIGHT FIGHT....and a title loss. Gegard Mousasi did not lose a fight 2 weeks ago- dont care how you want to break it down.

He , arguably, still might be. Poor scoring FOR AN MMA FIGHT .....not a grappling event or bjj medal invitational.
What exactly did the 4th degree black belt actually do 2 weeks ago ? and the guys a stud who looks like a 205er and was 9-0 with 8 1st round finishes.Mousasi defended rather well in lovato's half of fight WHERE THE 4TH DEGREE FAILED TO THREATEN ONE SINGLE SUB AND DID ZERO DAMAGE. In mousasi s half , he drilled some holes in lovato's face and what exactly was that in the 4th round ?
That's what we call an easy 10-8. Lovato took ENTIRE round off while getting dropped and flopping on back for entire round. Raphael earned an mma title by wrapping his 747 inch legs around the stomach of gegard ( where on 2 different occasions, mousasi was actually able to grab arm ,get pressure on ankle and turn into and on top of raphael) lay-pray and fail to put a single scratch on Gegard Mousasi.
One judge, at least, had the wherewithal to have a draw on scorecard FOR AN MMA TITLE. This is the type of shit that makes me wonder about the who and how in mma judging. Mousasi has a loss on his record from THIS FIGHT FIGHT....and a title loss. Gegard Mousasi did not lose a fight 2 weeks ago- dont care how you want to break it down.

Weird how you keep bitching about how little Lovato hurt Mousasi when Gegard did even less.

Seems like Mousasi with his unstoppable grappling(except against Mo, Lovato or Jacare) should of just got back to his feet and uses his impeccable striking(except against Machida or Uriah Hall or Storm).

You keep bringing up what Lovato didn't do yet don't mention what Gegard did because he did absolutely nothing.

Your Prime Mousasi boy got drilled by some nobody in Bellator lol but hey, Mousasi still beats Whittaker right, because 'styles make fights'
<GSPWoah><{outtahere}>

Back