• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

General MMA discussion and future lines - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
great fight there ^^ holloway-lamas -- lamas could mess him up if he got him down, but idk if that'd happen. he's content to stand a lot of the time. max is sharper on the feet.

as for 115 ladies, it's gotta be rose... who else..!? she's had 3 good wins since the debut fight... the only girls ranked ahead of her are JAG who's 0-1 (and shouldn't be ranked that high), souza who's in invicta... kowalkiewicz who's puzzling to me being that high in the rankings...

Don't think they wayt to give Rose a fight where she might get fucked up just yet, she's young, mostly in exciting fights and might build a respectable high-light reel while not having much of a chance against Joanna yet. Not sure who they take instead though, but they'll find something and put it as co-main on something biggish.

I honestly think theres value in Palhares at -625 and ITD -400 on betsafe. Will use as parlay fodder.

You don't know the price yet! what if Holloway js -240?

I mean as parlay fodder - you know my style! I don't expect Holloway to be playable SU as I don't bet anyone SU who is more than around -150.

vs emil weber meek, norwegian welterweight
Yep, this. Fight is in Italy so in theory he can fight while suspended in the US. The comissions wont like it but i guess he doesn't care at this point.

I mean as parlay fodder - you know my style! I don't expect Holloway to be playable SU as I don't bet anyone SU who is more than around -150.

i actually wouldn't expect it to be -240 by any means, lamas is still a top guy, just saying :)

vs emil weber meek, norwegian welterweight

gotcha.. never even heard of that guy! where's the line for this?

p.s. he has one of the better sherdog profile pics i've ever seen:

20151209052520_Meek.JPG

gotcha.. never even heard of that guy! where's the line for this?

p.s. he has one of the better sherdog profile pics i've ever seen:

20151209052520_Meek.JPG
Dont know about US, best price on the EU books is at betsafe.

GOAT has spoken.
Came here to post this.

As always, speaking that real shit. I can see the UFC's side, but I can also definitely see Conor's side. Dude has been nonstop for years at this point. Hopefully UFC does the right thing and puts him back in the main event. 200's numbers will not be even close to the same without Conor, so takr a hit on your promo dollars and get him in there.

What he's saying makes sense but could you imagine him doing a press conference in STOCKTON after being choked out by Nate? When he was in brazil he was at the top of the world but now... What can he really say this time around? It's gonna suck for him to do these press conferences with Nate now, especially in Stockton. I think that is the main reason that he doesn't wanna go.

What he's saying makes sense but could you imagine him doing a press conference in STOCKTON after being choked out by Nate? When he was in brazil he was at the top of the world but now... What can he really say this time around? It's gonna suck for him to do these press conferences with Nate now, especially in Stockton. I think that is the main reason that he doesn't wanna go.
The Stockton press conference would have been so awesome

Honestly, the lead up is one of the reasons I wasn't so mad about this fight. I was very intrigued how the press conferences would play out now that Conor is coming off a loss, and a loss to the guy he would be doing them with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back