General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - December, 2017

Where I work customers keep telling us we will lose our job when they reduce the stake size lol truth is they will most likely not put it below 50 quid per spin and even if they do we will still have idiots come in.

which book you work at? yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't happen. the vast majority of money that shops make is through them right?

which book you work at? yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't happen. the vast majority of money that shops make is through them right?
I’d say but people on this forum bring things like that up and don’t want anyone knowing bout my life.

Yes literally every shop (unless they have a huge VIP gambler) will make the majority of profit through them.without them betting shops would be closed.

all aboard the Robert Whittaker is going to KO Luke Rockhold train. Choooo Chooooo

Rob opens -125 to Luke -105 I saw before
I dont think Luke doesn't have the defensive prowess to deal with Rob. I actually think its a pretty bad match up for him.

I dont think Luke doesn't have the defensive prowess to deal with Rob. I actually think its a pretty bad match up for him.
I agree but size advantage will be evident. If (and I say if not really expecting it to happen) he gets on top Rob is in trouble I think.

I'll be going to this card for sure. Being a PPV they'll finally bring a solid card down under (I know the last one had good fights damn, Bec Rawlings was Co-Main!!)

Pretty sure paddy power took the rockhold Whittaker betting down :(

Got 2.67u @1.90 on Whittaker. On my iPad, it's 1.91 lol for some reason, 1.90 laptop.
Predicting Whittaker to open @1.80 on pinnacle, Luke 2.15?

My books are slaaaaacking hard. NO ACB odds NO Invicta and NO one championship = NO degen

Back