General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2019

Did no research this time, would be lame if 5Dimes skips releasing odds though. Hate to see that be a trend.

I'm thinking it's because Bellator has something going. Maybe we'll see it though with the later start time. 2 hours away though makes me think it might not happen. FWIW, I would like all dogs here. Small plays obviously.

Out of interest, wjat do u think of that capping wise? I think unless one was a fairly decent dog id want nothing to do with it betting wise
I've always thought Ferg was completely overrated and got by way too much on raw toughness and never ending cardio. Max has both of those plus is way more skilled than Ferg. I think it'll be like Cormier vs Stipe where the naturally smaller Holloway is the underdog despite a massive skill discrepancy.

I've always thought Ferg was completely overrated and got by way too much on raw toughness and never ending cardio. Max has both of those plus is way more skilled than Ferg. I think it'll be like Cormier vs Stipe where the naturally smaller Holloway is the underdog despite a massive skill discrepancy.
Im a big fan of Ferg but as i read this im 100% inclined to agree with your analysis here

They fought on the regionals already and now get a rematch on the big stage. Weird matchmaking.

They fought on the regionals already and now get a rematch on the big stage. Weird matchmaking.

I remember that fight. I was on Hughes and will still be on Hughes. He will probably grind his way to victory. He can mix levels or fight on the fence

I remember that fight. I was on Hughes and will still be on Hughes. He will probably grind his way to victory. He can mix levels or fight on the fence
I remember that. I was on Greene LOL smh. Hughes' style is ugly but it works.

yeah was gonna hit him as well when the odds were much wider. what site(s) do you normally use for smaller orgs?
Betsafe, Betway and sometimes Skybet.
I’m actually at this event. Academy fights start in 10 mins

Betsafe, Betway and sometimes Skybet.
I’m actually at this event. Academy fights start in 10 mins

oh man what i would give to be unlimited at betsafe and betway again. have fun!

Is there anywhere you arent limited?

i'm absolutely fucked at most places but a few sites i can still get playable amounts down. skybet, betfred and the uni clones. have to bet in store now a lot more.

i'm absolutely fucked at most places but a few sites i can still get playable amounts down. skybet, betfred and the uni clones. have to bet in store now a lot more.
Im Guessing ur UK?
If thats the case then that isnt too bad right?
If i wanna throw heat in vegas im getting taxed 20% on winnings its bullshit

Dodged a bullet last night with no lines on AXS. Went 4-4 on Bellator, and I would have gone 0-3 on AXS!

Aspinall takes the W .. unfortunate circumstances

Pretty nice route to a title for Izzy. Would've wanted to seen him against some of the big wrestlers in that divison first.

Back