George Costanza vs Kramer. Which is the better character?

George and his parents were the best part of the show

100%

From the main four, have them like this:

1) George
2) Elaine
3) Jerry
4) Kramer

I might be the only person that borderline disliked Kramer. I just never found his physical comedy very funny. What's more, I didn't think physical comedy fit in in a show that was so clever and well-written. You have intricate plot lines, hilarious word play... and a big doofus that stumbles on shit.

100%

1) George
2) Elaine
3) Jerry
4) Kramer

I might be the only person that borderline disliked Kramer. I just never found his physical comedy very funny. What's more, I didn't think physical comedy fit in in a show that was so clever and well-written. You have intricate plot lines, hilarious word play... and a big doofus that stumbles on shit.
Yeah I kind of agree . He had his moments but I’d say he was the least interesting out of the 4 .

I personally like Kramer more. Jason played a great costanza but I found Kramer to be the funnier character.

“Look away I’m hideous” is the best line of the show

The paradox of self-doubt/ self-loathing and arrogance that is essentially Larry Daivd's entire shtick, and Jason Alexander's portrayal of it make George a more interesting, and more relatable character. Kramer was more often laugh out loud funny when watching an episode for the first time, but George's more commonplace absurdity and constant self-sabotage make him the better character.

100%

I didn't like him at all. He pretty much ruined the show for me

100%

1) George
2) Elaine
3) Jerry
4) Kramer

I didnt dislike kramer but I believe he is overrated. I have it like this

1. George

2. Seinfeld
3.Kramer
4.Elaie

I personally like Kramer more. Jason played a great costanza but I found Kramer to be the funnier character.

“Look away I’m hideous” is the best line of the show

Say what? Watch this clip and tell me it aint funnier? I couldnt stop laughing throughout the clip

The bit where he asked who would lead the clown? <Lmaoo><45>
The bit where he talked about the protocols on a fire and how he pushed everyone so they could be close to the ground? <45><Lmaoo>
The bit where he was asked how he lives with himself? "its not easy" <Lmaoo><45>
Him pushing the clown and everyone else, <45><Lmaoo>. There were other moments but the whole 4 minutes is just gold.

Last edited:
I preferred Kramer early but Costanza was the best, such a cunt of a human.

One of his greatest moments was laughing in the last episode when they were in court, when he said on the recording "he's doing the fat guy a favour, less money to buy food", vintage George.

Say what? Watch this clip and tell me it aint funnier? I couldnt stop laughing throughout the clip

The bit where he talked about the protocols on a fire and how he pushed everyone so they could be close to the ground? <45><Lmaoo>
The bit where he was asked how he lives with himself? "its not easy" <Lmaoo><45>
Him pushing the clown and everyone else, <45><Lmaoo>. There were other moments but the whole 4 minutes is just gold.

All this time i had no idea jon favreau was in seinfeld too. That guys in everything.

My fav line is the angry sea:

To be fair, all 4 main characters are horrible people. That's part of the beauty of the show.

Oh yeah for sure, I just feel like George is the worst of the lot. Another example:

200.webp

Don’t get me wrong, I love everything Seinfeld like you wouldn’t believe. But look away I’m hideous absolutely slays me every time. He actually delivers it better in the outtake than what was aired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back