Elections George Santos announces he's campaigning for re-election again

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just when you thought it was safe to enter the House Chambers again......

sotu-3-gty-gmh-240307_1709861352069_hpMain.jpg

george-santos-congress.jpg

Former Rep. George Santos announced Thursday night that he will run for New York's 1st Congressional District, challenging a Republican who voted to expel him from Congress.

Last edited:
Wait is that a different district?

He won in his original district because its full of demons.

Well, shit…..he has my vote.
If I could be bothered to vote, that is.
I’m not even American btw.

I’m just the neighbour’s cat shitposting on this here phone. 4dalulz obviously.

Former Rep. George Santos announced Thursday night that he will run for New York's 1st Congressional District, challenging a Republican who voted to expel him from Congress.

You know, based on that pic, if I didn't know Lauren Boebert was in congress I would think she is a chicken head

oh wait...

- The dude is getting fatter by the day. I dont think he will fit any house in a couple of weeks!

I escaped having this legend as my congressman by like less than 1 mile. If they kept the district the same way it was when Peter King was congressman, he would have been.

I escaped having this legend as my congressman by like less than 1 mile. If they kept the district the same way it was when Peter King was congressman, he would have been.

you could have had the first man to walk on the moon represent you. the legendary dallas cowboys hall of fame quarterback. the guy who escaped auschwitz to go and plant the american flag on iwo jima. the guy who taught jimi hendrix everything he knew about playing the guitar. the guy who taught donald trump everything he knows about losing lawsuits and raping women inside of a department store. the wall street tycoon who rescues puppies, puts on spiderman musicals on broadway. the baruch college graduate who was the MVP of their volleyball team. the jew-"ish" divorced gay republican who's also a drag peformer.

<Fedor23>

Run for whatever you want, but nobody's going to vote for him.

whats not to love about honest george? i can't see why anybody wouldn't want to vote for him. and besides, republicans enjoy being lied to so he's their guy. surely they'll have a change of mind after they hear him recite his famous "i have a dream" speech.

Last edited:
you could have had the first man to walk on the moon represent you. the legendary dallas cowboys hall of fame quarterback. the guy who escaped auschwitz to go and plant the american flag on iwo jima. the guy who taught jimi hendrix everything he knew about playing the guitar. the guy who taught donald trump everything he knows about losing lawsuits and raping women inside of a department store. the wall street tycoon who rescues puppies, puts on spiderman musicals on broadway. the baruch college graduate who was the MVP of their volleyball team. the jew-"ish" divorced gay republican who's also a drag peformer.

whats not to love about honest george? i can't see why anybody wouldn't want to vote for him. and besides, republicans enjoy being lied to so he's their guy. surely they'll have a change of mind after they hear him recite his famous "i have a dream" speech.
I mean republicans gave up a house seat to throw him out of office, while democrats used to care and made this guy drop out, but now that he has full blown dementia, is now the head of the party.

I mean republicans gave up a house seat to throw him out of office, while democrats used to care and made this guy drop out, but now that he has full blown dementia, is now the head of the party.

i know right. just how dog shit of a person do you have to be to lose an election to this guy?

Back