Law George Santos to be charged

No your argument is definitely dumb. The idea that “they should bring it to trial or shut up” is ridiculous. As if you can’t point out corruption unless there is a trail. I know I’m wasting my time though. You wouldn’t accept anything less than a full confession from Biden and would probably still make excuses.

You have nothing but are compelled to pretend otherwise, and you say we don't care about evidence.

Innocent until proven guilty, no?

Sorry we don't accept you just making things up and pretending they're true.

You have nothing but are compelled to pretend otherwise, and you say we don't care about evidence.

Innocent until proven guilty, no?

Sorry we don't accept you just making things up and pretending they're true.

When a republican is brought to trial and convicted of their crimes it's a witch hunt. When a democrat is accused of a crime and admonished in the court of public opinion without trial it's...not a witch hunt.

Subscribe for more conservative proverbs.

When a republican is brought to trial and convicted of their crimes it's a witch hunt. When a democrat is accused of a crime and admonished in the court of public opinion without trial it's...not a witch hunt.

Subscribe for more conservative proverbs.

without double standards they wouldnt have any standards

Even by US standards he was a little too overzealous with the whole evil thing.

As someone whose spent a lot of time in Santos's district he actually was a good representative of the districts people though. They are something else in Nassau County.

I can think of no other person who more perfectly embodies the chud ethos than George Santos. The lying, the hypocrisy, the criminality, that skeevy feeling you get just by looking at them, which makes your skin crawl.

Crooks have been around, but I think this "now that Trump has been charged with a bunch of crimes, I'm gonna support him even harder" stuff is kind of new. It's a party of middle-school boys that men would be ashamed to be associated with now, IMO.
One of the interesting things about Trump, is that if you look at the great demagogues and wannabe despots of history, they're always cooked when they lose power, and there is no comeback tour. Trump is truly unique. He just keeping failing his way into their hearts and minds and pocketbooks.

Is it just their unbridled persecution fetish? Their fragile egos which won't let them admit they've been bamboozled? Is the unique part of Trumpism that his fanbase is comprised of the softest group of crybaby narcissists in history? It's fascinating stuff.

FwXUwX5XgAEm3rG

Every single House Republican voted to protect George Santos from expulsion.
https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1658965985175515136/photo/1
No comment

FwXUwX5XgAEm3rG

No comment

garbage people with garbage ideologies. they don't even have a platform. they are more concerned about what people think about them and trying to start some kind of culture war rather than doing whats right from wrong.

Last edited:
I can think of no other person who more perfectly embodies the chud ethos than George Santos. The lying, the hypocrisy, the criminality, that skeevy feeling you get just by looking at them, which makes your skin crawl.
Worse, when he talks... ugh. He always seems to have this simultaneously whiny and self-righteously indignant tone. Repulsive.

People caught out kiting checks, defrauding old people, and lying through their teeth don't get to sound self-righteous without being ridiculed, IMHO.

All that matters is his vote.

“I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the Senate.”

Dana Loesch
There's already been at least one War Room-er who admitted feeling that way--can't have him removed because the next person from that district could be a Democrat. Without the search function to show the receipts I won't name names but it's not hard to guess who the prime suspects are.

Don’t really care about the lying but if committed crimes so be it. As long as it’s applied the same as it’s been for the other recently

One of the interesting things about Trump, is that if you look at the great demagogues and wannabe despots of history, they're always cooked when they lose power, and there is no comeback tour. Trump is truly unique. He just keeping failing his way into their hearts and minds and pocketbooks.

Is it just their unbridled persecution fetish? Their fragile egos which won't let them admit they've been bamboozled? Is the unique part of Trumpism that his fanbase is comprised of the softest group of crybaby narcissists in history? It's fascinating stuff.

Trump is THE guy everyone was told they should aspire to be. There is literally nothing particularly impressive about him, and yet has his name on tall buildings. Had dozens of failures and yet likely has never had to drive his own car. Does what he wants to women, does crimes, admits it and says he'll get away with it because he's just so dang smart and charming. He embodies the "every idiot can be wealthy" ideology America has always sold...especially if you whitewash or totally ignore how the Family empire was built.

FwXUwX5XgAEm3rG

No comment

"We're cool with lying con artist transvestite criminals as long as they vote how we want."

This reminds me of how McConnell and Barr both spoke scathingly of Trump and his unworthiness of being President, his utter incompetence, and his threat to democracy. Then said: "If he becomes the Republican nominee, of course I'd support him." And when pushed they said "I just cannot envision a scenario where I wouldnt vote for the Republican." Literally admitting that all you need in an R, and to at least pretend you'll vote how they want.

Last edited:
I bet it’s massive campaign fraud. Dude was a con man before elected, duped a lot of people in the US and Brazil out of money. A guy like that getting campaign money is going to steal it. I wonder if he got money from that Nazi artifact collector who bought Clarence Thomas?
I think he was laundering the money he got from scams through campaign donations. He made the same mistake Trump did thinking that as long as he won his past misdeeds could be covered up.

Back