Georges St-Pierre expected to unveil his intentions regarding his future on Friday!

Charlie Sheen

Invisible Belt
@red
Reaction score

Via Google Translate (Original article is in French)

GSP will review his future

The mixed martial arts fighter Georges St-Pierre expected to unveil his intentions regarding his future on Friday.

The 32-year-old will meet with the media in Quebec, at a press conference and claimed that his agent has revealed TVA Sports, will announce what is coming for him in the coming months.

Retirement? Resume training in a not so distant future? The options are many.

On November 16, after his controversial win face Johny Hendricks, St-Pierre said he was hanging up his gloves "at least for a moment."

Since then, several rumors have circulated about Quebecers, but he said that everything was fine. He took a vacation and has recently taught Brazilian jiu-jitsu at Tristar Gym.

Source

Can any Sherdogger who speaks French confirm this translation to us? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Yup, it's a good translation.

Thanks dude^.

Last edited:
an announcement of an announcement? out with it man!

Same day EA Sports announces the winner of the vote ....

If he wins, he fights. If he loses, he retires?

So if you voted for Gus it is your fault...

Last edited:
If Georges retires, i wouldn't be upset.

He's accomplished everything in this sport.

Georges is and always has been the true P4P # 1

It's either retirement, or he's joining the Area 51 airforce base doing extraterrestrial research.

The true P4P # 1 doesnt tape to strikes in his prime from a fighter a weight class below him

I feel like it has to be retirement or he wouldn't have an official media announcement.

I would be okay with it too. I like the guy, want him to have a good legacy, and don't particularly enjoy his fights anymore either (Condit and Hendricks fights excepted)...

Back