Georges St Pierre wants to fight Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
The payday would be absurd. Hitler could finance the Fourth Reich off of that red panty night.

GSP's a Nazi sympathiser, confirmed.

You guys have to be trolling. Gsp is way bigger than hitler. Of course he would beat Manlet Hitler 5'7 150#. He needs to step up and face Anderson silva sized bashar al-assad if he really wants some HESPECT.

I'd take GSP in round 5, finished by KO (gun shot to the head in the bunker before the Russians got there)

I got Adolf by serra’esque TKO.

Always entertaining how fast someone heads towards the 'anti-Semitic' finger pointing. Can't blame you though especially if you're from the U.S, the conditioning goys have had for decades is successful.

You had plausible deniability before this 3rd grade gaslighting attempt "goy". You're not slick, just retarded.

GSP is from the race that hitler idolizes blue/grayish eye blondie,Hitler would happiy lay down for Georges to mount hum or take his back.

hitler by blitzing him in the first 10sec

To Be fair, Austria was previously part of Germany before World War I and was inhabited mainly by ethnic Germans. Austrians wanted to be part of Germany and gave little to no resistance when the Germans annexed it.

No. Austria was in the Austro Hungarian empire prior to (and during) WW1

Always entertaining how fast someone heads towards the 'anti-Semitic' finger pointing. Can't blame you though especially if you're from the U.S, the conditioning goys have had for decades is successful.

Okay Mr. Internet Nazi

How do you think Baby Hitler would fair in a fight against GSP?

And then he'd throw in the towel just like the french threw up the white flag to Hitler in ww2

The Allies would not have won WW2 without the French secret agents/underground. Period.

EDIT: One example of many is the brilliant disinformation campaign to obfuscate the landing time and place for D-Day (European land invasion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back