Law Germany considers banning its Second Biggest Political Party.

You're the victim? ahahhahahahha

You just proved my point. You think you are a victim to some magical group trying to destroy you. Pathetic.

Successful people like me don't hate the world and blame all our problems on migrants. Scurry off to the corner little rat. That's all you are good for. A coward who can't even stand on his principles.
His usual answer are it's a lie, you are sub 80IQ or asking some instigating questions that will put some effort to respond and if you'll do just that to prove him wrong he will resort to "It's a lie, I'm smarter' or ask more questions.

At first I thougth he might have some different approach on topics with some insight, then I thought he's playing his drums to encourage right wing stuff because he's getting paid or has some benefits out of it, now I'm quite sure he's just a bitter clown.

I actually pity him.

@Fox by the Sea I pity you. All that education and you can't even make a healthy conclusion.

what the fuck is woke ideology and anti-colonialism?? Who is sending "unvetted illegal mass mgirants" ? Do you honestly think people are orchestrating immigration? Migration has existed since the dawn of time lol.

Scapegoating natives? Why do only losers like you complain about being victims in your own country? How is it that in 2024 we have white natives arguing that they are oppressed in their own country. Is life really that sad for you?

All that other stuff is just pure insanity lol. "Nobody wants nazism but can you blame them??"

You have lost the plot. Go make some friends and enjoy life. Life is great right now. It's the easiest time in human history to be alive.
Maaan, don't waste your energy. Some people in here, believe it or not are even more stupid than an old piece of shit in a grandmas bag while still driving a RAM and having jobs. It's bizzare to me what I had to read here over the years.

The German government jailed Hitler after the Beer Hall Putsch in 1923. Didn't really work out that well for them in the long run.

I understand that the prospect of a Nazi-lite political party gaining power in Germany makes a lot of people very nervous. But just banning them outright will not make the underlying problems go away. It's a band-aid on a sucking chest wound.

Indeed, it will make things worse as the supporters of AfD will view themselves as political martyrs, robbed of their democratic rights by a government too cowardly to face them. You mentioned the 20's and 30's: back then, the Nazis and other parties had their own private armies of thugs and street brawls between factions happened on a daily basis. Banning the AfD might very well result in similar violence.
He should have been kept in jail. That would have worked just fine.

He should have been kept in jail. That would have worked just fine.

Hitler used the trial as a platform for his ideology, making speeches to the judges and the public. He got his own private cell and used the time to write Mein Kampf as well as forumlate a strategy for when he was released. Hitler never again tried to seize power through violence. His time in jail made him realise it was much safer and more efficient to work within the democratic system until he had built enough power to abolish it entirely.

damn, bro.
Man, seriously. To call AFD not being a modern variation of Nazi party is just trash. I’m not a leftist. People might put me in that box like I did with you on here. But come on. I’m not a fan of any party in Germany at the moment and honestly never was but AFD is not giving any solutions to the problems their voters experience.

Anyhow, I’m sometimes an ignorant impulsive ass. So have a good one. For the sake of free and positive exchanges in this karate forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back