Law Germany considers banning its Second Biggest Political Party.

i'll have a lamb kebab with fries and a Pepsi.
hurry up.

Why do you keep using this line when you lack the courage to even say where you live and what job you have?

You are the poster child of the rat hiding behind the computer screen too scared to express his beliefs in the real world.

You have so much pride in your superiority yet are too scared to express this in the real world. Was it so hard to find a profession where refugees don’t outcompete you?

Maybe because they don't want to get beheaded by uncivilized savages.

What is the point of having beliefs if you cower at the first sign of resistance?

Are you that weak where all you can do is post about it on a karate forum?

you are the epitome of a cuck

What is the point of having beliefs if you cower at the first sign of resistance?

Are you that weak where all you can do is post about it on a karate forum?

you are the epitome of a cuck

Ah, so you condone the beheading of people who disagree with your beliefs.

Such fragility.

Why do you keep using this line when you lack the courage to even say where you live and what job you have?

You are the poster child of the rat hiding behind the computer screen too scared to express his beliefs in the real world.

You have so much pride in your superiority yet are too scared to express this in the real world. Was it so hard to find a profession where refugees don’t outcompete you?
Hold the tomatoes.

You understand that eu tracks all terrorist attacks right? Islamic terrorism doesn’t even account for 10% of all attacks. Most of the attacks are carried about nationalist racists like you. I wonder how many threads you made about them? I wonder how many news articles were made about that?

A fucking simple google search would solve all your problems lol

People like you lack the courage to say what you really feel. It’s the same reason why you cowards never say these things in real life. People like you are always hiding behind an internet name like little rats. I only ever see this rhetoric online. Grow some balls.

Douche... I never said terrorist attacks. Unless you consider violent crime and rapes terror acts. But its not tracked that way

In the year of 1975, Sweden had 421 reported rapes for the whole year. Fast forward to 2021 and that same number has gone up to a shocking 9,668.That’s an increase of over 2200% in 46 years! That is a catastrophe.

In fact, the number of rapes in Sweden the last 5 years might actually shock you. Now, keep in mind that Sweden is a small country with a population of only 10 million people.The last 5 years in Sweden there has been a whopping 42,936 reported rapes according to official crime statistics. Let that sink in for a minute.

NOTE - If you extrapolated that 42K reported rape incidents to the US population, it would be over 1 million over 5 years.

https://theindependent.sg/dolph-lun...g-the-highest-per-capita-rape-rate-in-europe/

Migrant rapists​

In a landmark study that is one of the first of its kind in the high-migration nation, Lund University discovered that the majority of convicted rapists in Sweden are of migrant backgrounds, with less than half of rapists born abroad
The study, which was published online on Feb 22, examined a total of 3,039 convicted rapists and discovered that 59% of the convicts came from ’migrant backgrounds’ — first and second-generation migrants. (less than 20% of the population)
Of the 47.8 per cent of offenders born outside of Sweden, 34.5 per cent were from North Africa and the Middle East, while 19.1 per cent were from Sub-Saharan Africa.

But please... go on

Douche... I never said terrorist attacks. Unless you consider violent crime and rapes terror acts. But its not tracked that way

In the year of 1975, Sweden had 421 reported rapes for the whole year. Fast forward to 2021 and that same number has gone up to a shocking 9,668.That’s an increase of over 2200% in 46 years! That is a catastrophe.

In fact, the number of rapes in Sweden the last 5 years might actually shock you. Now, keep in mind that Sweden is a small country with a population of only 10 million people.The last 5 years in Sweden there has been a whopping 42,936 reported rapes according to official crime statistics. Let that sink in for a minute.

NOTE - If you extrapolated that 42K reported rape incidents to the US population, it would be over 1 million over 5 years.

https://theindependent.sg/dolph-lun...g-the-highest-per-capita-rape-rate-in-europe/

Migrant rapists​

In a landmark study that is one of the first of its kind in the high-migration nation, Lund University discovered that the majority of convicted rapists in Sweden are of migrant backgrounds, with less than half of rapists born abroad
The study, which was published online on Feb 22, examined a total of 3,039 convicted rapists and discovered that 59% of the convicts came from ’migrant backgrounds’ — first and second-generation migrants. (less than 20% of the population)
Of the 47.8 per cent of offenders born outside of Sweden, 34.5 per cent were from North Africa and the Middle East, while 19.1 per cent were from Sub-Saharan Africa.

But please... go on

I honestly don't know what you want me to say.

They are migrants. They broke the law. They went to jail.

What is the point of the legal system if not for that?

Do you even understand the stupid argument you are making? You are arguing that the rate at which Swedish people rape is acceptable but the rate at which migrants do is not. That's the whole point of comparing it right? If the migrants rape rate was the same as Swedish people, would you care? Do Swedish people rape at a rate that is acceptable in your eyes?

Ah, so you condone the beheading of people who disagree with your beliefs.

Such fragility.

So you are afraid to die for your beliefs? You are a weak man.

Just remember. The revolution will surely happen on this karate forum. Keep fighting the good fight coward.

So you are afraid to die for your beliefs? You are a weak man.

Just remember. The revolution will surely happen on this karate forum. Keep fighting the good fight coward.

I'm certainly not afraid to kill - in an act of self-defense - those who threaten and attempt to harm me over my beliefs, tough guy.

And you and your ilk will continue to play the victim as usual.

Why not. Many on the right here in the US are clamoring for a return to the gilded age.

the easiest way to create hate is through woke ideology, anti-colonialism, CRT, sending hordes of unvetted illegal mass migrants, scapegoating natives on the basis of their skin and proceeding to rape their culture, land, and godforbid their daughters. this is what's happened in europe over decades and accelerated in the last 10. nobody wants nazism but can you blame natives for saying GTFO of our country?

the easiest way to create hate is through woke ideology, anti-colonialism, CRT, sending hordes of unvetted illegal mass migrants, scapegoating natives on the basis of their skin and proceeding to rape their culture, land, and godforbid their daughters. this is what's happened in europe over decades and accelerated in the last 10. nobody wants nazism but can you blame natives for saying GTFO of our country?
Nah. The places you source have found out the easiest way to create hate

I'm certainly not afraid to kill - in an act of self-defense - those who threaten and attempt to harm me over my beliefs, tough guy.

And you and your ilk will continue to play the victim as usual.

victim? lol are you serious now?

You guys always play the victim. You think there is some global conspiracy to force migrants into your country then eventually displace you lol. You think the whole world is out to get you. Imagine thinking there is a fucking global conspiracy with all the powerful people in the world to hurt white people. JFC some of you are lost causes

what the fuck is woke ideology and anti-colonialism?? Who is sending "unvetted illegal mass mgirants" ? Do you honestly think people are orchestrating immigration? Migration has existed since the dawn of time lol.

Scapegoating natives? Why do only losers like you complain about being victims in your own country? How is it that in 2024 we have white natives arguing that they are oppressed in their own country. Is life really that sad for you?

All that other stuff is just pure insanity lol. "Nobody wants nazism but can you blame them??"

You have lost the plot. Go make some friends and enjoy life. Life is great right now. It's the easiest time in human history to be alive.

victim? lol are you serious now?

You guys always play the victim. You think there is some global conspiracy to force migrants into your country then eventually displace you lol. You think the whole world is out to get you. Imagine thinking there is a fucking global conspiracy with all the powerful people in the world to hurt white people. JFC some of you are lost causes

And who are the ones doing the victimizing in the first place? We're not playing the victim. We ARE the victims.

And who are the ones doing the victimizing in the first place? We're not playing the victim. We ARE the victims.

You're the victim? ahahhahahahha

You just proved my point. You think you are a victim to some magical group trying to destroy you. Pathetic.

Don't forget to mop the floors when you close the shop.

Successful people like me don't hate the world and blame all our problems on migrants. Scurry off to the corner little rat. That's all you are good for. A coward who can't even stand on his principles.

He's just a simple instigator and opportunist being a tad more rhetorical verse than your regular right winger in here thinking he's way smarter than he is.

Guy is a clown, his Lars von Trier AV is probably the most interesting aspect about him.

I have him on ignore.

Aaaaand that movie wasnt that special to begin with.

Back