Gervonta Davis is now Abdul Wahid

I've met more men named Kelly than women. Kelly is an Irish name.

It's a strange name in that it used to be almost exclusively a male name and now it is almost exclusively a female name. So it depends on which generation you meet.

Lol ....Who knew that a successful but troubled young man trying to find peace & discipline could yield to so many LD history lessons from Shertards.
Thanks for the LOLs.

Hopefully this helps him stay away from negative influences & out of trouble.

If it stops him from drinking, smoking, hanging with knuckleheads, and being around loose thots, only good can come from it.
Let's see how serious he takes it.

Hope it's not like the current new wave of rappers, celebrities, & other sports stars who claim "Muslim."
But still shout out gang culture & eat pork as they chase after loose pawgs in body suites.....
agreed in general, but he could do all those things without all this nonsense.

my prediction is he isn't going to be very serious about it once the novelty wears off. hope i'm wrong though, if anyone could use some toning down on doing stupid shit, it's him.

agreed in general, but he could do all those things without all this nonsense.

my prediction is he isn't going to be very serious about it once the novelty wears off. hope i'm wrong though, if anyone could use some toning down on doing stupid shit, it's him.
I agree that religion isn't for everyone.
However, it does help guide a lot of people and put them on a much better path. Especially people who have only been exposed to damn near war zones. Or really lost people seeking a better quality of life.

We will see but, wouldn't this be the first step for becoming a better person & a more respectable role model???? If he falls he falls. But I'm certainly not wishing or hoping to speculate on his downfall.

I dont want to make excuses for him because wrong is wrong. But imagine how many Sherdog losers would be insufferable assholes if they just woke up one day and could litterally knockout anybody and were arguably the best in the world at it. Then had millions & millions of dollars with a giant fan base known world wide.
You get thrust into that with no home training and the life experience of having nothing.
I think it's fair to cut him a little slack

I agree that religion isn't for everyone.
However, it does help guide a lot of people and put them on a much better path. Especially people who have only been exposed to damn near war zones. Or really lost people seeking a better quality of life.

We will see but, wouldn't this be the first step for becoming a better person & a more respectable role model???? If he falls he falls. But I'm certainly not wishing or hoping to speculate on his downfall.

I dont want to make excuses for him because wrong is wrong. But imagine how many Sherdog losers would be insufferable assholes if they just woke up one day and could litterally knockout anybody and were arguably the best in the world at it. Then had millions & millions of dollars with a giant fan base known world wide.
You get thrust into that with no home training and the life experience of having nothing.
I think it's fair to cut him a little slack
oh no i understand perfectly why he's so fucked up. i'm very much aware that one's surroundings growing up determine who they are as an adult.

it's easy to judge some kid from my privileged spot - i'm annoyed by tank's (or broner's, or anyone else's) shenanigans, but i do understand the underlying reasons for them.

it's religion i have an issue with, but more in the institutional sense, or how these people want to present themselves. if someone finds faith and it helps them to a better path in life, i'm all for it. by all means, let this turn davis into a thoughtful man who has found peace and will help the less fortunate. i'd just like it better if these people did it in private, and none of them preached to others what they can and cannot do. it's when these fuckers try and force their beliefs on other people or even public policy that my patience runs out.

Wasn't Gervonta's nickname "the one"? Is he implying that he is a slave to himself? Or that this religious conversion is ultimately self-serving?

Gay? He's straight and has kids. Biological ones.
I can't comment on another man's sexuality--it's not relevant, and I don't know them like that--but there are probably thousands and thousands of gay men with wives and biological kids.

I can't comment on another man's sexuality--it's not relevant, and I don't know them like that--but there are probably thousands and thousands of gay men with wives and biological kids.
There are far more straight men with biological kids. What evidence is there that he's gay? There isn't any.

He stands weird in the first video but that doesn't necessarily mean he's queer. Second video shows him dancing with his shirt off. Looks like he's just having fun even if it does seem a bit fruity. His woman is in the background. That last video shows him with a man's travel bag but those aren't uncommon. I'm named after a guy that carried one around his whole career (even after it was brought to his attention that it was viewed as a purse in America). Women also carry wallets around inside their purses. It doesn't make them men.

Also they should change his nickname before he goes to the Middle East and they start throwing rocks at him.

If you think that's sus then I'll raise you this. Here's Snoop Dogg rocking a man bag in public.
Celebrity-Men-Rocking-Purses-1.jpg

And here he's seen cooking with Martha Stewart. They have a lesbian Ellen DeGeneres in-between them.

In spite of it all nobody questions Snoop's sexual orientation.

I see nobody is acknowledging the elephant in the room:
1704251628133.png

BTW, I am not saying Gervonta Davis is gay. Not only is that irrelevant but it is purely speculative to comment on his sexuality--unless someone here has actually entered his bedroom and can confirm. I am merely pointing out that the argument that he is straight because he has biological children is fallacious. This is simply a logical fallacy--and should be beyond debate.

Back