Gervonta vs Garcia rematch has to happen...

Imagine if Tank took those free rib kidney shots that Devin wasn't capitalizing on when Ryan turned his back and was saved by the ref.

He'd be coughing blood.
No doubt. We'll probably get an immediate rematch. Not sure if they had a rematch clause but Ryan seems to be willing to give it to him.

Ryan is total chaos inside and outside the ring. It’s like he has 4 different personalities per round, he is all sorts of fucked up.

I’d like to see Ryan fight whoever, tank rematch would be fun, vs Isaac Cruz would also be nice. But yeah Ryan shouldn’t go down in weight

It was great the way he addressed everyone buying his crazy behaviour and then proceed to get Crazier after they're lulled sense of "ohhhh, he was just kidding"....MasterStroke

WTF …. Rematch ? Why lmao!!!! Improve boxer …. Christ ….

135 pounds vs 143.2 pounds

Not going to happen … clear winner in the first fight … lasted 6.5 rounds …

can you even imagine the shitstorm if ryan managed to take out crawford too?
This would for sure make him a legend (alongside Mayweather, De La Hoya, and all the other greats) but Crawford hits way harder than Haney and can fire off knockdown blows in many more different angles.

Ryan Garcia has become De La Hoya 2.0 AND defeated this modern version of Mayweather so I guess he has the right to move up, pick & choose now.

Want to see a fight w/Teofimo Lopez first though

Absolutely not. The weight issues aside, Ryan has not improved remotely enough to change a rematch.
He threw caution to the wind with Haney and came out on top. His punching sequences were still as open as ever for superior counter punching. Ryan's patterns have marginally improved but his left hook is still a chin opener that Tank would crack and time as comfortably as the previous bout.

This would for sure make him a legend (alongside Mayweather, De La Hoya, and all the other greats) but Crawford hits way harder than Haney and can fire off knockdown blows in many more different angles.

Ryan Garcia has become De La Hoya 2.0 AND defeated this modern version of Mayweather so I guess he has the right to move up, pick & choose now.

So now Haney is the modern version of Mayweather…

Why do you consistently have the worst take possible on any topic?

yeah i mean i'd bet the house on crawford putting him into the shadow realm, but it would be hilarious if he won.

as it is, i think big punchers will be a problem for him, teofimo included... though that would be another fight in which i dislike both guys.

So now Haney is the modern version of Mayweather…

Why do you consistently have the worst take possible on any topic?
i can see the comparison if we're talking about strategy and some technical overlap.

haney takes very few risks, he fights defensively first, he's a sharp and fast technician, he isn't a big puncher, he usually wins wide decisions... he isn't as good as mayweather, but he does try to be like him.

can you even imagine the shitstorm if ryan managed to take out crawford too?

surely that would be some sort of sign of the end of the world.

Unless Ryans already preemptively removed all organs from the Left side of his body ( a distinct possibility) -Bud would utterly destroy that "Philly Shell" thingie hes doin

he doesn't have anything for gervonta. i don't think anyone does right now. tank is too small to jump to 147 but i don't think anyone beats him at 140 and under

i can see the comparison if we're talking about strategy and some technical overlap.

haney takes very few risks, he fights defensively first, he's a sharp and fast technician, he isn't a big puncher, he usually wins wide decisions... he isn't as good as mayweather, but he does try to be like him.
he fights almost nothing like mayweather in any way. he's more comparable to an andre ward or shawn porter.

Back