Get ready gentlemen. The boxing world is about to explode! Conor by TKO in the first!

LordMayorMuffSniff

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The entire sporting world has become so arrogant that they've blocked their ears and refused to even entertain the idea that Conor wins.

This is an age old story. A once great fighter, now well past his prime, returns for one last fight, one last payday against a guy he would have handled easily 10 years ago, but today, on old legs, not only does this fighter lose, but he gets embarrassed, and guess what? We've already seen what's gonna happen.

Conor is going to walk him down, throw a punch that loops round behind the ear, much like his shot on Poirier and he's gonna put Floyd away. Oh: And in before everyone brings up this thread later tonight crying about it being an "illegal shot".

giphy.gif

No. You don't, and luckily you've got pole position as number one post to look like the biggest retard when Floyd gets flatlined.

if-i-whack-you-will-you-get-off-my-case.jpg

PS I really really really hope Floyd gets knocked the fuck out I just don't think he will...if he does I will eat my words happily!

Shame bumped. Where are all these casual clowns now?

Ha ha,where is this kid ?
Dont be scared homie

This dork was telling those who thought Mayweather would win to not puss out and show up after McGregor won.

He hasn't been on since the night of the fight.

<36>

One of his last posts:

Now I'm getting nervous about this 4th round thing. About Conor's tank. About everything. C'mon. Knock this motherfucker out!

Went out panic posting.

lol

LordMayorMuffSniff was last seen:
Aug 27, 2017

lol

LordMayorMuffSniff was last seen:
Aug 27, 2017
Yes, i have been patiently awaiting the return of my buddy ol pal lordmayorbuttsniff. I just hope he hasn't done himself in....

Back