Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2020 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one for you.

@Lawrence

Mll3-Zu-Q-copy.jpg

Touché !

How about an avatar since you aren't using the one from last year?

JACK-AVATAR-XMAS-2020-YOUL-SHOOT-YOUR-EYE.gif

JACK-XMAS-2020-YOUL-SHOOT-YOUR-EYE.gif

original avatar
239202.jpg
This is awesome! But I'm not really feeling festive this year so I probably won't be decorating my account. But I do appreciate you taking the time and putting in the effort. Love the way the hair and the beard blend and move together.

This is awesome! But I'm not really feeling festive this year so I probably won't be decorating my account. But I do appreciate you taking the time and putting in the effort. Love the way the hair and the beard blend and move together.

Grinch
jackonfire-grinch-png.819495

Attachments

• jackonfire-grinch.png
    jackonfire-grinch.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

Damn @bigwaverider

Bruh jus did ya like...

v7iNtkF.gif

OMG @Kryptt, I haven't laughed that hard in months. PERFECT GIF!!! I'll remember your post forever.

MvQ43NO.gif

Here ya go!

Glad you liked the angle, I was gonna try to shoop Franks face in but it wasn't coming out to well.

Awesome to see it come to life!

Your post was legendary brah. :D

Until recently i've been using only the frame animation. Now i use the timeline a lot more.

Frame animation sucks although it's good for final output if you have to time frames differently, like slowing down or speeding up a section. Video Timeline with Smart Objects and Tweens (when possible) is way better if you are going to be using Photoshop.

If you have time kindly provide advice for a friend who is a cool dude.

Hypothetically. Two beautiful women are walking together and approach the dude, who is wearing your Ameri-do-te tshirt. They want to chat. How should the dude handle this opportunity while remaining secure?

Thank you Master Ken.
Calmly put away your "Kill Face" and explain to them for some the art may be to deadly teach to. But you would be willing to schedule a private lesson.

Bump. 10 days before Christmas, get your Santa hats here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back