Getting healthy again.

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Alright im 185 pounds and 6 feet tall

At age 19 I ate really similiar to this for a year and had great success. 3 days ago I quit smoking completely. The past month I have been shaping up my diet, exercising and getting ready for this.

I never planned to write it down. But because writing my quit smoking thread in the mayberry seriously helped me out. I decided id write this down too.

:) ok here goes :icon_evil

Everyday I will consume in no particular order
-1 head of brocolli
-Greens plus multi vitamin
-fish oil pills
-1 mixed berry smoothie with milk
-2 soft poached eggs
-2 whole grain slices of toast
-1 Large glass of 1% milk
-1 Whey Protein shake with 1% milk (after workout)
-1-2 Chicken Breasts
-half a head of cauliflower
-Spinich almond salad with almonds and 2 cups yogurt

Rules-I need to drink water and no other liquid calories. No juice (I dont own a juicer)

Things that I can throw in here and there: Avocado, Oranges, Bananas, Green Pees, Salmon, Steak, Carrots, Peaches.

If I cheat I come on here and write down that I suck for cheating. Im following this for now but am open to suggestions and adaptations.

Goals: The reason why im doing this is to get healthy again like I was when I was 19. Feel happy because I am healthier. Succeed in this challenge and push myself to succeed in my lives other endevours when I remember what im capable of.

Still going strong on this diet. My body has really transformed :) I cut the bread out and am adding some fun things here and there. Alot of different summer fruits and yogurts!

Ive still maintained quitting smoking as well. It was hard but going good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back