GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE (Reaches $115 Million Worldwide)

If you have seen GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: December 9, 2019

First Trailer for Jason Reitman's GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE

From director Jason Reitman and producer Ivan Reitman, comes the next chapter in the original Ghostbusters universe. In Ghostbusters: Afterlife, when a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind.

Well it just looks the old times. Just like back then when they released direct to video sequences nobody asked for.

Last edited:
Alright... I'm a little less skeptical about this. I wonder if this represents the real tone of the movie or if it's just for the trailer. I like the darker less campy feel. Hope they stick to that. It's not getting me to the theater, but I'll watch it on a stream at home.

Trailer looks great
Has the vibe of those special 80's movies that we all loved growing up, movies like ET or The Goonies
Yea I'm definitely looking forward to this now

From director Jason Reitman and producer Ivan Reitman, comes the next chapter in the original Ghostbusters universe. In Ghostbusters: Afterlife, when a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind.

Hmm. Better than I expected to be honest. They didn’t try to recreate the original which was smart. Kind of has a Stranger Things vibe. I’m interested.

Hmm. Better than I expected to be honest. They didn’t try to recreate the original which was smart. Kind of has a Stranger Things vibe. I’m interested.
After IT 1 & 2 and this, Finn Wolfhard is just gonna be The Stranger Things Kid from now on

I'm not mad at it. An agenda free trailer that respects the source material. Count me in.

Got a Force Awakens vibe to it.

I'm down. Plus, it's Paul Rudd.

<mma4>

Trailer looks great
Has the vibe of those special 80's movies that we all loved growing up, movies like ET or The Goonies
Yea I'm definitely looking forward to this now
Absolutely. It has that adventure feel to it that you don’t really get from movies anymore. I’d go as far as to say Spielberg-esque, Joe.

Coming of-age kids mystery movie is Ghostbusters 3? Meh

The ambience is there, but this will only be good if the original cast isn't just some glorified cameo or only show up for the final battle. What are the odds we see a cgi ghost of Harold Ramis as part of the story?

yeah...no thanks. I don't want a Stranger Things Ghostbusters. A show I already think is overated

Oh', so they made a "Stranger Things" movie.

I don't want to hear the filmmakers bitching when everyone starts calling this a knock off. They could've at least not hired one of the leads from that show, if they at all wanted to avoid the comparisons that are obviously going to be made.

A little boy’s coming of age story featuring a competent male lead father figure role played by a guy everyone loves. You know Hollywood is pissed.

This looks pretty fun. I am 100% down. SUPER MEGA happy that this whole movie seems to be a nod towards Harold Ramis too. Dude was a legend, RIP.

The original Ghostbusters 1 and 2 were it
Tbh if it wasn't a shut up and take my money film, this wouldn't be a franchise. It shouldn't be.

It's trying to reproduce the original film's magic and tone, but there's such a slim chance it'll land.

Works for me.

I'm ready.

giphy.webp

Back