Ghosts

ZACK MORRIS

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe in an afterlife, which is basically the only prerequisite to acknowledging the existence of ghosts. Lately my semi-retarded girlfriend (she approved of this post) has become enamoured with ghost hunting shows, and I've seen a few, enough to know they're all bullshit.

I've heard very smart people swear on their life that they've experienced encounters with the afterlife, and while the vast majority of these experiences can be explained, some seem to defy any rational justification.

I don't believe any of them to be accurate, in the sense that they were conveying, nor do I think they were lying.

There's usually a logical explanation, to any story involving the paranormal, yet people deny the science.

Do you believe and why ?

Last edited:
During my days as a paranormal researcher we were called to investigate a possible possession, the woman was like 25 and very similar to the girl in the Exorcist movie. She was saying "fuck me" and stuff and the priest we called in tried to perform an excorcism but then when he found out it wouldn't work he told us that he had to do a "dicksorcism™" which is the act of expelling demons through using a penis as a conduit to defeat the demons and send them back to hell. So he applied two drops of holy water (you only need two) to his member and went to work but Father Time was against him and he was too old and weak to continue and so he died and the demon was laughing at us. One of my fellow researches was like "fuck what do we do" and I reply "there's only one thing we can do" so I called my good friend Nicolas Cage and told him what was what and to bring some back up.

He pulled up in his one of a kind 1935 Rolls-Roycle Phantom and had Gary Busey with him. He told us Gary Busey was there in case he couldn't complete the dicksorcism. He first performed a ritual that looked something like this.

fo2.gif

And then he added two (remember you only need two) drops of holy water to his member and went head to head with the demon possessing the poor girl. It was a struggle of two powerful forces, the evil demon and Nicolas fucking Cage! He was thrusting with all his might but the demon was fighting back so Nicolas Cage decided to unleash the Cage and his eyes turned white and he used up all his available power to expel the demon.

When he did the final thrust his face looked something like this but the demon was gone forever

face-off-gif.gif

So while it's dangerous you can definitely take care of a demon and other such paranormal creatures.

Believing in ghosts, ghouls, and goblins...I don't even...

During my days as a paranormal researcher we were called to investigate a possible possession, the woman was like 25 and very similar to the girl in the Exorcist movie. She was saying "fuck me" and stuff and the priest we called in tried to perform an excorcism but then when he found out it wouldn't work he told us that he had to do a "dicksorcism

My entire life, I has 100% sure that there were no such things as Ghosts. I would have even thought someone who did believe was less intelligent simply based on that... Nor had I ever experienced anything myself. Even in the slightest.

Then, I moved into an place downtown Seattle on the Hill above the Convention Center with my then Girlfriend. Our first place, which was built at the turn of the Century and when I researched it after talking to other residents and experiencing things myself, found it had been once used as a sister facility to the Sorrento Hotel (Seattle's most famous haunted place) as a TB hospice sometime in the 1920's I believe. Over the course of a year and a half, me and my girlfriend, who's extremely smarter than I (which I guess really is not saying much) experienced things we couldn't just explain away to activity that left us completely dumbfounded. I left that place 98% sure that I was wrong about paranormal activity not being real. I moved out, and I've never experienced anything since.

ahahah, how did it take you to come up with that one? or did you rip that off of some website?

I posted that one a few days ago in that Exorcist movie thread lol.

Hope you enjoyed it

I don't think about it too much these days, but the house I grew up in was creepy as fuck. I'd get uneasy being there alone, and I had more than one instance of catching movement just out of my range in certain rooms. I posted a really long story about one incident that happened there awhile ago. I'll try and find it.

I believe in them, but I just hope stuff out of the "Evil Within" doesn't come to life in the USA. If that happens I will be going back to Russia - in Siberia - where sh*t is too cold to survive - except the people of course, but everything else..

My entire life, I has 100% sure that there were no such things as Ghosts. I would have even thought someone who did believe was less intelligent simply based on that... Nor had I ever experienced anything myself. Even in the slightest.

Then, I moved into an place downtown Seattle on the Hill above the Convention Center with my then Girlfriend. Our first place, which was built at the turn of the Century and when I researched it after talking to other residents and experiencing things myself, found it had been once used as a sister facility to the Sorrento Hotel (Seattle's most famous haunted place) as a TB hospice sometime in the 1920's I believe. Over the course of a year and a half, me and my girlfriend, who's extremely smarter than I (which I guess really is not saying much) experienced things we couldn't just explain away to activity that left us completely dumbfounded. I left that place 98% sure that I was wrong about paranormal activity not being real. I moved out, and I've never experienced anything since.
I wish I had more time to breakdown the post, but I'm shocked, because it goes against some of your more strident views.

What kind of things did you experience? You always seem like a rational poster, so I imagine that whatever happened there must have been pretty extreme if it could change your opinion of paranormal activity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back