Gif: Johnny Walker Brutal Finish

POS. Attempted soccer kick. Arrest him for attempted murder!

Last edited:
And the Just Bleed God continues to bless us

It's a low skill move that can do tons of damage way too easily.

In that case, lets just ban the jab and cross. from now on, all fighters will need to throw spinning backfists.

I thought this was "as real as it gets"

When you want to kill somone , in hand to hand combat u kick him or stomp on the head..

This is a sport not need for such dangerous power to be unleashed on people..one solid kick like that can change ur life forever..not to mention break your neck

No, thats what happens in streetights to already unconscious people. I didn't say kicking unconscious people, nor did I say stomping on a head (or on concrete).

MMA fights have ref, street fights don't. Now I can see why the optics part was so important with people this stupid.

No, thats what happens in streetights to already unconscious people. I didn't say kicking unconscious people, nor did I say stomping on a head (or on concrete).

MMA fights have ref, street fights don't. Now I can see why the optics part was so important with people this stupid.

Bro..ledet was rocked ..badly hurt..if that kick landed..there was a high possibility of severe injury..also if walker decided to stomp on him instead of punch for the finish like they did in pride...pretty good chance again..ledets brain will never be the same..

Sure on the street it increases the chance of death for sure..but a rocked fighter on the octagon floor aint that much of a difference ..the ring isnt a padded mattress..its a hard floor with like 2 inch padding

what difference is there in kicking someone standing up vs kicking someone who is on the ground?

has anyone ever been seriously injured by getting kicked in the head when on the ground?

such a stupid MMA rule. it was only put in place for optics when the sport was struggling to get sanctioned and go mainstream

A fighter died in Russia from it.

LOL.

If that kick connected that guy’s head would be orbiting the Earth right now.

In that case, lets just ban the jab and cross. from now on, all fighters will need to throw spinning backfists.

I thought this was "as real as it gets"
Throwing an effective jab or cross takes training and skill. Throwing an effective soccer kick does not. Your post was disingenuous.

If you had played soccer you would understand why the kick is prohibited.
For brazilians the kick is naturally absurdly strong due to the years of playing soccer.
Obvious for the major but not for a few.

Johnny Walker whatever label ---- make some room cause the real deal at 205 has arrived . Me mouth dropped after that quick offensive assault on Khalil (who's no joke.) I don't want to see a contender have to come back and win 3 in a row in what seems to be thin division but who doesn't want to see Reyes vs Walker . Winner gets Bones .
Reyes handles Smith and Walker runs through Smith....just to put things in prospective.

Ledet's body not curving when it hits the floor is undeniable proof.

Dirty fighter, not a fan.

He's a character though, I'll give you that.

Walker vs Jones one day? Lol, I'd be interested.

When you want to kill somone , in hand to hand combat u kick him or stomp on the head..

This is a sport not need for such dangerous power to be unleashed on people..one solid kick like that can change ur life forever..not to mention break your neck
He was aiming for the body.

Jon has sex with that guy if he feels like it. Knocking out Ledet gave us no new information on walker because of how fast he disposed of him. And that's not a knock on Ledet, he is a good fighter, but with some more cage time we could get a better feel on his chances . As of now tho he, just like every other person on the entire UFC roster, has a slim chance of stopping JBJ

Back hook kick followed by a spinning backfist. That's some Wonderboy shit right there.

what difference is there in kicking someone standing up vs kicking someone who is on the ground?

has anyone ever been seriously injured by getting kicked in the head when on the ground?

such a stupid MMA rule. it was only put in place for optics when the sport was struggling to get sanctioned and go mainstream

If you are standing you are at least conscious.

Imagine a scum bag like Hendo dropping knees on an unconscious fighter's face.

I'm ok with the rule for that reason.

Back