Media GIFs Derrick Lewis' ALL KO/TKO Losses

Much as I like Lewis, he lacks heart. Soon as he encounters someone who hits as hard/nearly as hard as him he buckles under the pressure and gets folded like a lawn chair. He's literally a bully, when people stand up to him he crumbles.

giphy.gif

That was a sick hook kick from Shawn Jordan

Much as I like Lewis, he lacks heart. Soon as he encounters someone who hits as hard/nearly as hard as him he buckles under the pressure and gets folded like a lawn chair. He's literally a bully, when people stand up to him he crumbles.

Not to mention how he only fights for money. No motivation for legacy, belt, or his record. That's what keep a journeyman a journeyman and a champion a champion.

Ah the sweet chin music seems to be the favorite here.

Totally agree. I'm a fan of BB, but he definitely lacks heart. The fact he climbed to top 5 is just another reminder of how shallow the heavyweight division is.

I think Lewis needs to take an insane amount of damage to put him out.. so when the writings on the wall he quits. Look at the shots mitrione is hitting him with and it still takes like ten of them to MAYBE make him unconscious

47 year old hunt would give tons of problems for about everyone at hw today.
No he wouldn't, he couldn't get past Justin Willis in his last fight. I say this as a big Hunt fan, he could maybe beat some low level heavyweights or prospects.

That Mittrione KO was always crazy to me. Was a head on collision. 500 pounds of beasts just crashing.
He he
And Mario "if he dies, he dies" Yamasaki just standing and looking how a 260lbs guys drips bombs on the other one.
Gave Black Beast every chance to be a warrior :)

Whoa. didn't realize that awkward ass kick from Jordan was on Lewis.

No he wouldn't, he couldn't get past Justin Willis in his last fight. I say this as a big Hunt fan, he could maybe beat some low level heavyweights or prospects.

he lost to Curtis blaydes. Who’s a better grappler. Those guys don’t exist in the hw division its blaydes Willis and tybura who is a good grappler bybtodays he standards.
Tai is a Kroger version of hunt and he would even admit that and he whooped Lewis.

If you’re a really good grappler you can beat hunt.

Even stipe when he fought hunt he took that on a week notice struggled to make weight. And stipe couldn’t get him out until 23 mins in the fight

hunt has only lost tonguys that held him down for the most part on the last 8 years. Nganou Gane. Tai Lewis. Those are top 4 guys.

This is a retarded version of what the hw division once was.

Imagine saying with a straight face Gane is the most athletic gifted hw the division has ever seen.

Fans parrot that shit. Many guys better eveywhere than him. Watch even Alexander emelianko vs Barnett or kharotonov That’s just a couple guys who move better and do everything better than the top guys in the ufc today.

The division sucks. Maybe a 47 year old hunt wouldn’t beat everyone.

But is speaks volume on what he did as an old guy to the division.

I thought Mitrione was going to be a stronger prospect than he was. Athletic big guy.
I always saw him as a big over-achiever at the time given how stacked the division was.. If he was around in his prime today he would be too 5 though.

Lol at anyone who thought he had a chance vs Gane. Lewis stands flat footed with his hands down and just prays that he lands a bomb.
And he has done that and had it work more than anyone else in UFC history..

Shawn just decided to throw a hook kick from boxing range, lol. Right on the money. Standing hammerfisted by JDS and Hunt. Curious, pimp slap type of punch choice.

I think the only time he has been out cold was versus Matt Mitrione. Anyways, here are the GIFs I just made, next time I'll make one out of his KO victories in the UFC.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He doesnt really get finished...he does more of the FUCK THIS and waits for the Ref to stop it lol its kinda fitting...

Also ...classic mario Yamasaki in the first GIF letting lewis be a warrior....sheesh

Back