GIFS: UFC 230 Finishes

Thank you sir.
God what fuckin sick armbar by Burgos, and he got dropped good right before that.
Bummed about Weidman, but shit that's the game.

Awesome man. That last gif with Weidman effe´d up on the ground next to the Nemiroff ad is too good. Serious shoop potential.

3NoiS.gif

didnt watch tonight, why is Jacare mad?

did Jacare hit him after the ref pulled him off?
It was the opposite. Jacare thought Chris was out already and wanted the ref to stop it sooner.

Sensei Lyman Good wins another one in the eternal Karate vs MT battle. @Tayski ;)

Sensei Lyman Good wins another one in the eternal Karate vs MT battle. @Tayski ;)

I hope you're not insinuating that Ben Saunders is MT... His striking background is Tang Soo Do and Jeet Kune Do.

Weed man was so done, late stoppage by Big Dan.

I hope you're not insinuating that Ben Saunders is MT... His striking background is Tang Soo Do and Jeet Kune Do.
Well, a bit of tongue-in-cheek, I know his background... but he does now train MT and was holding the MT plum right before he got KTFO. ;)

didnt watch tonight, why is Jacare mad?

did Jacare hit him after the ref pulled him off?
Because Margliota is a moron and sucks at referring, he wanted Jacare to keep hitting on Chris when he was clearly out, sadly Weidman had to take a couple of more blows because of Margliota

Back