Media Gilbert Burns apologies to Jorge Masvidal for greasing accusation.

Wonder if he would have lost would he still take back the accusation...probably not. Some people are always classy in victory, but never in defeat.

hes not the sharpest tool, blurts shit out before gaining perspective, you won dude, jorge retired dude ..

Yea but what if a fighter genetically releases more sebum from their pores? Or what if Masvidal just uses a more gentle bodywash that doesn't harshly dry out his skin like oil of olay? You should never judge a man's skin care routine, you never know what type of skin trauma they are dealing with.

{<doc}{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

It is a legit (commonly used) wrestling trick we performed REGULARLY in the 1990's.
Even boxers were doing it to slide off punches
and make it harder for "a holder" (boxer) who likes to tie up in trouble.

Nobody is judging a skin care routine, skin cancers, or psoriasis

To be honest there is more grease in Masvidal hair than his whole body.

To be honest there is more grease in Masvidal hair than his whole body.

You're joking here, but this could be it
Because the key to luscious hair is not using harsh chemicals and excessively washing

Dude wants to be able to have dinner in peace and not worry about getting jumped from behind and sucker punched.

{<doc}{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

It is a legit (commonly used) wrestling trick we performed REGULARLY in the 1990's.
Even boxers were doing it to slide off punches
and make it harder for "a holder" (boxer) who likes to tie up in trouble.

Nobody is judging a skin care routine, skin cancers, or psoriasis

Easy to laugh now, but you haven't had adult chickenpox now have you ? Have you?! You haven't been to the doctor seven times in two months to get acne pimples lanced, you don't know what that's like. You don't know what it's like to peel off flaky eczema every day. Do you?!

I thought not.

It's my view that someone from UFC made a phone call to Burns and told him he needed to do this apology video.

Probably Hunter Campbell. who is a key figure in UFC operations and deals, as well as being essentially the UFC's lead counsel.

look, we’ve had this discussion here before. this ain’t a court of law. if there’s a reasonable basis for believing the accusation, but no publicly available “evidence” (e.g., video of a fighter cheating, or a signed confession), then there’s no need to apologize. cheaters flourish in that grey area where “you can’t prove it!” proof is a high standard, but people are entitled to rely on their common sense.

but if there was no basis for making the accusation, it shouldnt be made in the first place. my gut tells me someone made gilbert apologize (probably ufc) because these sorts of accusations are bad for business. i don’t trust ufc. 100% they’d rather sweep up any discussion about cheating rather than actually investigate it.

Lol Gilbert you knew the guy was cheating and you beat him handily anyway. You don't owe him this.

This dude's done enough grappling for 3 life times, he knows the cheat tricks when he sees them. Gilbert seemed very certain in his statements in the post fight press conference.
i believe his accusation more than his apology.

I doubt anyone “made” Gilbert apologize, no one was even still talking about the greasing accusation (or ever was)

Back