Gillespie v Medeiros

bigkick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Super pumped for this fight. So how do you see it going? Obviously this is supposed to a winnable step up for Gregor. Yancy has faced some tough comp but his only really solid win is Cowboy Oliveiros. Gregor has looked like a future contender but I don't know what to think of his recent competition - all have good records but none have been top tier dudes for sure.

Medeiros with the upset?

I'm way too casual to know who they are. Sorry

It better go GreGoat by dominating win, or that train will be derailed.

If Gillespie can get him down, which i'm sure he can, i see a 30-27 win for him.

The stand up worries me though. I question Gregors chin and stand-up, and this will be a good test for him.

Gillespie should crush him. Medeiros is really inconsistent. Gillespie has been hurt standing before, but I doubt he will stay standing for long.

Gregor will smash Yancy. He will not stand his pressure. Also: sad to see so many fighters having two fights a year in this current UFC circus.

I don’t see Yancy stopping the takedowns. Wouldn’t be surprised by a UD of late finish by GG

Yancy cutting back down to 155 and fighting a pressure wrestler?

He will gas out and be subbed by the 2nd.

It will probably look like a typical gillespie fight where he tries to bang, lands some decent shots, but eats a few hard shots, then he shoots for a takedown and dominates on the ground till he finishes the fight.

Super pumped for this fight. So how do you see it going? Obviously this is supposed to a winnable step up for Gregor. Yancy has faced some tough comp but his only really solid win is Cowboy Oliveiros. Gregor has looked like a future contender but I don't know what to think of his recent competition - all have good records but none have been top tier dudes for sure.

Medeiros with the upset?

This is a sanctioned murder

If I was on the board I wouldn’t allow this execution to take place

Gregor pace is insane. Very high work rate

If this dude cant get past Yancy, the hype is dead.

He needs a sub or GnP stoppage here

If this dude cant get past Yancy, the hype is dead.

He needs a sub or GnP stoppage here

He will get it, or win like 30-26, 30-26, 30-25. Yancy is tough as hell so Gregor might beat him up really badly and dominate but not finish him.

I think he probably get the finish, but either way he'll dominate.

Back