Girl gets traumatized watching Platoon

Who the fuck watches other people watching shit?

Is your life that devoid of interest and excitement?

Fuck man
it's the thing they do these days. Ya, it's dumb as fuck and self-important, I don't care what someone thinks of an Elvis song only what I think.

william dafoe’s slo-mo death scene is so overly dramatized it’s makes me chuckle not get sad, and it’s been spoofed in multiple comedies like Tropic Thunder because of its cheese qualities. The dialogue is a little cheesy at times. Bad troop leader does all the obvious things bad guys in movies do, hold a gun to kids head and stuff.

it’s an awesome movie but it feels a bit like Hollywood goes to Vietnam. Something like apocalypse now is more “real” feeling in its dialogue, pacing, and gritty/dark directing of shots. The villain isn’t some obvious Hollywood trope.

Oliver Stone is incapable of any nuance. I am never quite sure if he is a hack or a great director. Sometimes, I wonder if the only thing he is good at is having an eye for the camera.

Depends. I like watching dive talk. They do some reaction videos to video stories of cave divers who died and all the shit they did wrong and why they died lol

aight that sounds kind of interesting lol

Defending m'lady's honor here. As someone who has been subscribed to that channel for a long time, that's genuine. She's one of the few reaction channels that are which is what makes it entertaining to watch and she's very sweet. Her story is pretty interesting too, someone coming from only watching chickflicks to watching pretty much any movie under the sun. Another fun fact, Tom Cruise and the director of MI saw her and her sister react to one of the movies and invited them to the Dead Reckoning premier. Very wholesome event.

I'd definitely recommend watching her reactions to LOTR, if that is your sort of thing. It was pretty amazing watching someone not caring about fantasy to being all in.
<Varys01>

Platoon is cheesy? Are you trolling or did you watch a different film?

Platoon is probably a top 5 war film imo it's as real as it gets
I can't convey in words how Steve Harvey'd my face was when I read that.

Wonder what her reaction to the Human Centipede would be.

I think she had a mental breakdown. People who normally don't watch war movies should ease themselves into it before watching the tough ones.

Thanks for posting this bruh. I enjoyed and believed her reactions and Platoon is my favorite war film of all time. One of my favorite movies overall really.

Tom Berenger should've won the Oscar for his role that year...

The easy looks, a nice face
gifted symmetry and calibration
perfect (to me) root-blonde hair, (I do love that shit)
in its un-windblown wherever place.
yeah.

Atom? Seed? Cosmic blossom
shifting cantrips to descry
billowy russet awesome
folds and sleeves
paisley cleavage,

The easy looks, a nice face
gifted symmetry and calibration
perfect (to me) root-blonde hair, (I do love that shit)
in its un-windblown wherever place.
yeah.

Atom? Seed? Cosmic blossom
shifting cantrips to descry
billowy russet awesome
folds and sleeves
paisley cleavage,

lmao you're the best.

lmao you're the best.

not even top 15, I have legs and we can animate avatars. I hate fake shit, even down-n-outers with NO shot, deserve respect. I think my whole m.o. has been that, anyone who digs me digs that I had a moment where, it was laughter, I shouldn't be here. But there was a time before, and another time before, ah, ya type backwords and nobody cares. Can you you squeeze your fists right now? You, not the history of you or the fucking magic and miracles and the amount of cavemen and women doing it prehistory dirty for this text conversation.

Life if good. This shithole, you can only get away with that out of wingspan of immediacy. I logged in to see what was up, just came from a great party. There was at least a couple more stanzas but I bumped out. The other stanza were. ....maybe I'll retrieve, you know how hard i'm trying, .. I put in that much effort, I didn't suddenly have a director's cut, I bumped the last two stanzas off, ..

...it's good to be back.

Back