Girl has 3some in bathroom, claims rape, gets caught in lie and DA wants 2 years on the plea

false rape claim should be same jail time as someone convicted as rape. she is deliberately trying to put someone else in jail who she knows is innocent. shit is enraging. it is no different than kidnapping someone and locking them in your basement for 15 years.

Its worse, since the taxpayer gets charged tens of thousands of dollars in the process.

Drunk posting is the best posting. Im at work. Its awful
Go read the McGregor/Mayweather subforum. There's people that actually think Conor can win, it's the most hilarious thing on the internet. What a delusional fanbase.

At first just a few people knew she was a hoe, but now the whole world knows not only that she's a hoe, but that she's a hoe and a liar
4a4.gif

This is a lot more common than womens rights groups would have us think
They claim some b.s low number for false rape stats yet the conviction rate is like 12% .... we are of course meant to believe all the cases that dont get a conviction are all guilty rapists who got away yet no one ever brings up that a lot of it may be lying bitches!

Last edited:
Go read the McGregor/Mayweather subforum. There's people that actually think Conor can win, it's the most hilarious thing on the internet. What a delusional fanbase.

I met someone who thought mayweather would KO paciao. tHat was good for a laugh.

Mayweather by decision. Duh.

This is a lot more common than womens rights groups would have us think
They claim some b.s low number for false rape stats yet the conviction rate is like 12% .... we are of course meant to believe all the cases that dont get a conviction are all guilty rapists who got away yet no one ever brings up that a lot of it may be lying bitches!
this is why guys should always try to record girls they are having sex with if they can get away with

this is why guys should always try to record girls they are having sex with if they can get away with
Lol
They are already bemding the law in universities to help lying bitches..how long til the movements crosses over to criminal cases!

That in itself is illegal unless all parties have consented. You can't video tape sex with someone unless they are aware and have consented.

Was there any mention that she was blowing one of the guys while getting banged by the other?

They always leave out the details.

Females nowadays are being indoctrinated to believe that because they had a few drinks they were raped.

That in itself is illegal unless all parties have consented. You can't video tape sex with someone unless they are aware and have consented.
ok then record the pre talk sex.....honestly we are kinda fuck. If a bitch wanna fuck you over, there is a good chance she will succeed

lol. Maybe pretend to be capable of using google before pretending to be a lawyer. It'll save you from showing your dipshitstick.

Only reason they are sure is because she admitted it.

If admitting you made it up is going to lead to tough sentancing youll probably find less people willing to confess and thus more innocents get convicted or at least charged/defamed and get off due to lack of evidence.

I gots no answers but I don't think throwing the book at her is all win/win.

Being accused of being a rapist ruins you, no matter what the verdict is.

Might as well start raping at that point.

In this case they only got freed because other students saw them go into the basement and it looked very consensual which countered her story. If there was no one about it would have been he said she said and turned out differently.

In other words hire some cucks as witnesses. Anti-Fa's have a 2-for-1 deal going I heard.

In this case they only got freed because other students saw them go into the basement and it looked very consensual which countered her story. If there was no one about it would have been he said she said and turned out differently.

In other words hire some cucks as witnesses. Anti-Fa's have a 2-for-1 deal going I heard.
I dont think we can just blame others....if someone we know say they were raped. Our first reaction would be anger and go after the guy. Word for word you would never question a female you know

Back