Girls Vs Mcgregor (Taekwondo kicks)

When these girls get hit by Conor its a whoooooole different ball game. Call him Mystic Mack because he predictz diz tingz

I cant wait for conor to destroy aldo...i know because of the cockiness it is hard to believe coupled with aldo being unbeaten in so many years, but it is going to happen and you're going to wonder why it was so easy

the girls in that video are litterally dancing... idk what you are talking about... it isn't even good.

I think Conor's are more effective in an MMA fight and the real world, and that's what he's training for. He's still perfecting the more interesting kicks but he is already using them effectively against skilled MMA competition. Its much easier to look spectacular in the training room against a pad.

agreed mcgregor's kicks very mediocre and unimpressive compare him to this for example

lol again... amazing gymnastics... zero power on ANYTHING... i would let him throw his 3 kick combos on me no problem. what a joke... weaker then a slap.

edit. lol the more I watch the videos the more I notice how much of a tool this douche is.

^I would bet that dude can hit pretty damn hard. He is just doing difficult moves like 3 kicks in the air. Let him just kick you in the gut full power.

Conor looked impressive practicing practical TKD moves and some good training drills. Just like every MA TKD has a handful of effective moves more fighters should use.

There's a difference between spamming shit and throwing it deliberately with power and accuracy.

girls better keep their hands up lest they get dropped like gus and backstrom

I will bite, aside from all the haters in this thread, the girl at 50 seconds actually is pretty good, we are not saying they can beat men lol, just that her kicks are nice

lol again... amazing gymnastics... zero power on ANYTHING... i would let him throw his 3 kick combos on me no problem. what a joke... weaker then a slap.

edit. lol the more I watch the videos the more I notice how much of a tool this douche is.
Stop worshipping mcgregor! We are talking about his kicks and his kicks are not impressive basic and ugly, Pettis has much better kicks for example. This guy actually is 100 better kicker then mcgregor deal with it!

Middle aged comedian Joe Rogan kicks better than anyone in the UFC.

Whats your point?

It means Rogan can beat anyone in the UFC, duh.

Lmao this thread is as crazy as the statement I just made

brb gonna make a video of me flapping my legs around at a pad while wearing a black belt.

You know you cant even begin to do some of those kicks man. Why the hate? Do you guys really think a guy with that kind of athleticism/speed cant just stand there and and kick hard as hell?

Edit: If your talking about the girls...yeah Olympic TKD is crap.

I know nothing about taekwondo thus I can't critique his technical skills. However, I know he uses kicks effectively in fights, so I am inclined to believe he is more than capable of taking in new skills and implementing them properly.

It's also worth noting that he is probably several hours into training sessions in some of these videos and perhaps tired. Or maybe he just picked some of these techniques. I don't even know if they look bad, but if they do, do you really think that he will be relying on them in his fight?

Conor sucks at kicking, but so do those girls.

I have a black belt in TKD and those kicks look pretty good. Especially for a guy who is not a black belt in TKD.

If nothing else it shows he's training his ass off and picks up physical skills very quickly.

As long as he keeps his boxing up to its previous levels the additional kicking options should be useful and entertaining.

Back