Girls Vs Mcgregor (Taekwondo kicks)

Most likely not. When GSP wanted to sharpen his spinning back kick he went to Joe!

I dont know why people keep bringing this up. Gsp trained for years in kyokushin an art that has a spinning side kick. He like he always was being polite and letting joe do his thing not absorbing this immense knowledge he had of the kick ffs.

Yes

if people think this horrible stiff mess is good kicking then god help you

Or go take it to the stand up forum wheres theres striking coaches there and see how great his technique is

I dont know why people keep bringing this up. Gsp trained for years in kyokushin an art that has a spinning side kick. He like he always was being polite and letting joe do his thing not absorbing this immense knowledge he had of the kick ffs.

Yes

if people think this horrible stiff mess is good kicking then god help you

Or go take it to the stand up forum wheres theres striking coaches there and see how great his technique is

Still McGregor's kicks are shittier

striking coaches who have produced no talent at all, lol. Armchair striking coaches. There's a video of Rogan teaching GSP turning side kicks, that's more talent than the entire striking forum combined.

May god help me, cause Rogan definitely kicks better than most of the UFC roster.

Back