Give me your best MMAmath sequence!

jaycarleton

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Give me a sequence of MMA math, explaining how a fighter is better than someone who is clearly better than them, based on who they've beat.
Ill start off with...

Shane Howell->Tim Elliot->Jens Pulver->BJ Penn->Matt Hughes->Georges St-Pierre->Jake Shields->Dan Henderson->Fedor Emelianenko

So there you have it folks, the UFC's newly signed bantamweight Shane Howell(13-7) is actually the greatest heavyweight of all time.

END THREAD

image-37.jpg

bigfoot silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>royce gracie(or something like that)

That's some funny stuff.

MMA Math is pretty messed up. It never takes so many other factors into account such as what point that fight took place in both fighters career or whether or not the loser of that fight then rematched the other guy and dominately beat him. Or that some fights are boring close decisions that don't really mean much of anything.

Shogun > machida > rashad > Chael > bisping > hammil > jones

Shogun is the goat at lhw

bigfoot silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>royce gracie(or something like that)

Bigfoot > Overeem > Igor > Saku > Royce

Anything you think up is possible from what I've tried..

Shogun > machida > rashad > Chael > bisping > hammil > jones

Shogun is the goat at lhw

Careful... Jones already beat Shogun. Put this into a computer at the Hadron Collider and you'd plummet into a recursive loop, cause a rip in space time and open up an alternate dimension where Dana White is the only star in the UFC. Oh wait....

Rich Clementi > ... > Muhammed Ali always gets a laugh out of me

a new one I just thought up is:

Rich Clementi > Anthony Johnson > Phil Davis > Lyoto Machida > Thiago Silva > Rafael Feijao > Yoel Romero > Cael Sanderson > Daniel Cormier

Cody McKenzie > Fedor Emelianenko

Somebody do this. I just tried and messed up lol.

Misaki didn't beat Hendo. I read the Wiki wrong. I need sleep. Or even better, somebody try Mighty Mouse > Cain Velasquez

Chuck Liddell > Tito Ortiz > Wanderlei Silva > Cung Le > Rich Franklin > Chuck Liddell

Chuck is his own worst enemy.

Back