Give us a quick catchy summary of your craziest life moments

*covering an empty apartment with plastic sheets then pouring baby oil on a naked chick and wrestling her.
*pretending to be a realtor and getting into a meeting where only realtors were allowed
*almost getting shot because I couldn't stop laughing at a gang member

Getting pooped on by a girl after giving her laxatives

@NoSmilez @Flower2dPeople

aniyuki-hisoka-43.gif

hisoka-hunter-x-hunter.gif

hot.gif

I'll just say one that pretty much stays with me till this day either as motivational or even psychologically crippled me as well. In a way because I felt like I had to do something extraordinary in my life. But now I'm good, I don't feel up to the burden of living up to something that's not realistic.

Anywho, I should have died as a newborn baby. Had a terrible infection, not going to say what it was. But I somehow lived through that ordeal, although the doctors at that time thought I was a goner. My chances was extremely low. But I survived and now I'm here alive till this day.

Making polls which I love doing. lol

I was stalked by a married man whose wife told him she and I were sleeping together. We weren't. She just said it to piss him off. You know what's twisted about this? The two of them first met while they were in-patients at a mental institution. I have the worst luck with people.
#lonewolfforlife

I go first:

* Fought an adult German Shepherd as a kid, and won

* Interviewing for Google

* Sucking on a transvestite penis

* While driving, hit the side rails on the road and the car started flying about 12 meters before landing hard. Almost everything in the car was destroyed except the engine

Bro you can’t just slide tranny penis into your post and not explain the story

twins
I'll never forget those identical chicken tendies from carls jr.

I'll just say one that pretty much stays with me till this day either as motivational or even psychologically crippled me as well. In a way because I felt like I had to do something extraordinary in my life. But now I'm good, I don't feel up to the burden of living up to something that's not realistic.

Anywho, I should have died as a newborn baby. Had a terrible infection, not going to say what it was. But I somehow lived through that ordeal, although the doctors at that time thought I was a goner. My chances was extremely low. But I survived and now I'm here alive till this day.

Making polls which I love doing. lol

Was it Aids?

One time I had to shit in a laundry dryer, and use dryer sheets to wipe.

I was crashing at this party house in between leases and had to wipe my ass with coffee filters for a few days because we had no toilet paper. This was right after summer school and before fall semester started. Two weeks of complete debauchery with no responsibilities. This was also the time where I started developing panic attacks which was probably from being blackout drunk for days straight.

Once an incredibly stinky, short and sweaty man approached me in a pub.

He then fell over and landed right on his face and lost his front teeth I believe.

I quickly left and went home to my husband.

Back