Glad Rose lost

Amber Heard literally shit the bed and she had a better performance than Rose Namajunas...... WTF was that shit?!? That was the worst fight I've ever seen and I watched Lewis vs Ngannou. Absolutely embarrassing. How tf are you a fan of Rose after that!?

was never a fan of trevor wittman, it's no surprise he forces another fighter to fight boring.

Agreed, glad she lost, she needs to remove that clown in her corner for telling her she was doing good lmfao
One moron in her corner also said that she was dominating and was about to "break her"

This is such a bizarre take. It takes two fighters to put on a boring fight. Both Carla and Rose were absolutely terrible.
The issue is each time Carla forward, rose ran. Rose barely moved forward, which is such a contrast to the aggressive style
We are used to.

to your point, Carla was not that much more entertaining, but I acknowledge she was coming forward way more than rose

She must have ran straight into the locker room burying her head in shame right? Normally they'll interview champions when they lose

Rose was so shook in that sparring match that she was just running and punching the air

She needs therapy. Poor thing. I feel for her.
She never recovered from the Conor bus incident.
Which is pathetic… because it wasn’t that big of a deal. She’s the definition of a head case. She’s mentally unstable.

She had to go collect her family from the Mafia. She did her part.

I’m glad the decision was in Carla’s favor. Rose fought timid and I was afraid there would be the a BS decision in favor of rose because of how little action we saw in the fight.
She didn't deserve to win, but she didn't lose

That was 100% Barry's fault. He had her convinced she was doing the right thing and winning. It reminded me of Edmund and Ronda.

Carla was doing nothing and Rose just had to have some confidence and engage to easily win the rounds. They bought into their own hype and should have told her the rounds are close and she could be losing every round by not doing anything.

The best don't need to repeat it 200 times on the way to the cage.

Back