Gleison Tibau to compete on Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz 3 undercard

Wait so the media judge the fight now?

Khabib got a win bonus, Tibau didn't, Khabib registered a win on his record, Tibau did not.
Do you hold this attitude for every shitty decision?

Do you hold this attitude for every shitty decision?

Look, I'd also have scored the fight to Tibau, but saying like you did "Tibau beat Khabib" like it's a fact - this is simply incorrect. Fact is, Tibau officially lost.

Wanna praise Tibau for his performance vs Khabib? Say that they had a fair fight.

Look, I'd also have scored the fight to Tibau, but saying like you did "Tibau beat Khabib" like it's a fact - this is simply incorrect. Fact is, Tibau officially lost.

Wanna praise Tibau for his performance vs Khabib? Say that they had a fair fight.
You're getting posters mixed up, I didn't say that but I do feel Tibau deserved that decision.

Still we all know exactly what Individualthoughtpatterns is talking about, a lot of us thought it was a pretty horrendous decision, some agree with it. However while Evangelion is correct in pointing out the obvious, I can't figure out why he would bother without even trying to debate individualthoughtpatterns point, unless he's either taking the position of agreeing with every questionable decision ever made or just being an annoyance.

Wait so the media judge the fight now?

Khabib got a win bonus, Tibau didn't, Khabib registered a win on his record, Tibau did not.

Literally no one even believes that Tibau won. It's just the only time Khabib wasn't dominant.

Khabib thought he lost; he was visibly shocked at the decision.

Back