Glory 13 Tokyo - Full Card (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Is the televised card the entire thing? Shit, I might have missed some good fights....

Haha, please don't tell me, i've been avoiding all the results all day haha.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Wow I'm kind of pissed. I just wiki'ed the card to see the results of fights I've missed and this thing isnt live? So I just had the entire card revealed.

Pretty sweet.

The best fights were televised by Spike, the Superfights Series were a bit dissapointed

That's fucking dumb. Fuck GLORY on SPIKE... I was waiting all week to watch this card LIVE, not on rerun. Stupid ass Comcast TV guide says this is live and it's not. If something isnt live it's supposed to say "New" instead.

ahsufbnaskjuibnfauisfkusbfkausnfas

Alright I'm done raging. Luckily I only remember the winner of just one fight.

The best fights were televised by Spike, the Superfights Series were a bit dissapointed

Sweet.... yeah when I looked at the results the prelims were all decisions, the main card, not so much so hopefully some good stuff coming up!

For some reason k1 fans are move lively

Lol ruined the results for myself hours ago. Still enjoying the show.

Beautiful destruction of Daniels, I don't like him because of where he comes from haha

Eat some low kicks, now here's the high kick! hahahaha!

That's what he gets for praying in the corner after the fight started. I would have ran over and gave him a love tap if he did that to me.

Sweet.... yeah when I looked at the results the prelims were all decisions, the main card, not so much so hopefully some good stuff coming up!

Why you did such a thing? I asked you nicely to don't tell me anything about the fights.

That's what he gets for praying in the corner after the fight started. I would have ran over and gave him a love tap if he did that to me.

Ummm yea and risk a DQ from the ref

Why you did such a thing? I asked you nicely to don't tell me nothing about the fights.

Dude look at the post before mine. Someone had already said the main card was exciting. I didn't really say anything different from that. Get mad at him.

No problem with that, but you told me all the prelims were decisions. Now watching them when they will be uploaded to youtube will be less exciting...

Why you did such a thing? I asked you nicely to don't tell me anything about the fights.

You have nobody to blame but yourself. Why are you in here? cant stop people from talking bout the fights

No problem with that, but you told me all the prelims were decisions. Now watching them when they will be uploaded to youtube will be less exciting...

Sorry dude, didn't mean to do that to you. Thought you were just talking about the main card.

Alright guys no problem, done.

Ronin is right too but you know, was just upset haha.

Now Jacoby by KO then haha

Gosh if Alerts pull up an upset tonight, I will be damn

Back