Glory 16: Denver PPV on June 21 - PREDICTIONS Ghi vs. Verhoeven HW Title

Ghita looks like he's on the brink of clinical depression in that video. Rudelb needs to give him a hug and let him know everything is going to be okay.

Verhoven looks fresh, energized and confident.

Ghita looks like he's on the brink of clinical depression in that video. Rudelb needs to give him a hug and let him know everything is going to be okay.

Verhoven looks fresh, energized and confident.

please shut up, you're giving him a new excuse

'ghita was depressed'

I have now in the list of excuses

- -illegal sweep
- the ex-wife
- motor cycle accident
- 'the computer' says ghita won
- biased referee (ubeda and moefadel)

'ghita was depressed'

- -illegal sweep
- the ex-wife
- motor cycle accident

As much as i don't agree with Rudel's childish posts, you're getting pretty pathetic your self.

'ghita was depressed'

- -illegal sweep
- the ex-wife
- motor cycle accident
wasnt the motor cycle Bogdan not Ghita....im sure you can swap that for another 'ex wife' excuse in there though as its a bit of a 'go to'.

wasnt the motor cycle Bogdan not Ghita....im sure you can swap that for another 'ex wife' excuse in there though as its a bit of a 'go to'.

Don't worry, Ghita can come up with excuses him self :D

Daniel Ghita
‏@DanielGhita1
@GLORY_WS @RicoVerhoeven @BloodyElbow I have to add to Princy the nickname Pinocchio! I won, even I had a bad leg injury. Everybody knows!

:))) Brock, admit that you learned them like a computer! :D

Zimmerman is a very spectacular fighter, his last fights are simply impressive. Saki can be ok when he is not cheating or attacking the referee. A trained Gerges is interesting to watch and lately Adegbuyi too.
Good that the rematch is going to happen. We will see if Glory 11 was Rico's lucky day and if Ghita is really a champion. I hope Ghita KOs Rico, otherwise we will die of boredom

Zimmerman is a very spectacular fighter, his last fights are simply impressive. Saki can be ok when he is not cheating or attacking the referee. A trained Gerges is interesting to watch and lately Adegbuyi too.
Good that the rematch is going to happen. We will see if Glory 11 was Rico's lucky day and if Ghita is really a champion. I hope Ghita KOs Rico, otherwise we will die of boredom

What if Rico surprises everyone and goes supersayan in the first round and brutally KO's Ghita? ;)

10413834_425168337624742_1467006149_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back